the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Serene took in their words, locking in the description of the female Pegasus named "Ghost" she decided that after exploring the place a bit she would try and reach out to the mare, eager to find out where and when she will be needed. She was pleased with Seele's words granting her permission to build muscle and skills on the fighting side of things, knowing that without experience in fighting a spy could be as useless as a fly.

Serene gently nodded at Midas "I'm going to walk around, perhaps encounter some other members and befriend them. After I rest of course" she added and then summed up the conversation "thank you for letting me join, I'm sure it's a marvelous place and herd" she finished. With another polite dip of the head she turned around and headed towards a darker spot, seeking a place to lie down and get some rest before she sought out Ghost and some other potential friends.

As the mare settled down, she realized how much the place had already changed her, not as much as the scenery but the horses the inhabited it. Normally she wouldn't have been near as submissive and polite, she would have snapped out and been just nice enough to slide into the herds ranks. But she was different now, what a foreign feeling. Thoughts of spying and other images popped in her head, her red eyes slowly closing as sleep called her name.

*You may do anything with Serene besides death, and please no meta-playing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM