Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
"Spin me a tale of your threads gold son,"
"But my dear, I can not,
They cover more colors
Than your eyes can see."

They are more alike than they might even come to find. The gold stands with ease in the sinking dusk as those earth eyes take in his lady. Tension rises high in the first moment. His lady’s eyes are hard, both on him and the two spiraling larks in the distance. One gold hark pulls far forward to watch her glare upon their dancing figures. Lips resist a smile. Did his lady hate all flying creatures? Cutting her eyes at them she looks as if to burn them to the ground with some laser vision. My, what a temperamental woman and so hypocritical. One day he’d have to point that out. Oh that smirk was hard to keep down. Her gaze returns to him, but this time a slightly lighter. The grace of his lady returned, but the gold watched her unease, one hark flirts back. She is worn, but her mind demands this meeting to happen. A smile at last lifts his features as his lady brings in lighter conversation. Just as before.

The lady laughs into the night, replacing the dying call of birds she sent away. That southern plantation civility returns. In matching it, the gold attends to his lady. His own low laugh tumbling into the cooler air, rough against hers. “On the contrary…” Gold lips mimic her graceful tones in his own way. Joining her on that southern porch. “…there was so much find, a rest was needed.” That golden was a boastful beast, but he had found many creatures, and ventures in the southern lands. The first lie slipped through his lips there also though, for he had not come back to the mountain valley to rest.

Oh but this gentle conversation was not allowed to amble its way though. His lady wanted to know what he had learned. The little gold poppet wanted a bedtime story or two, so she could know what to kill, hunt, or reward tomorrow. Shoulders shift to raise his head to more her height, but the smile makes her humored features. Earth eyes openly take her in. The gold was not one to tell all, but for this first time, he did like to show off a hinge considering their first meeting. “Oh I’ve learned rather a lot m’lady…” Gold dusted eyes spark.

There had first been that bitch from the snow held lands east of the valley. She had not at exactly been pleasant company and the meeting was more for his, personal enjoyment. So nothing was said. There was then that lovely cold dip in the ocean with at hot date. The gold remembered the single glass feather hidden in a cave. The glass horned had not appeared since then though, but any ill feelings had been washed over, and he had her promise to answer him. On down to the Rotunda, where he ran into Gaucho. The Lost King. For surely that poor simple creature was indeed what all told him he was. Why he couldn’t remember that is another mystery. By now that brute was most likely ready to pay him back the favor, but he too had made a promise. The damsel queen came next. Her believing ways had made that meeting more of a treat than she knew. It had also secured him welcomed entry into World’s Edge. Though, it had come at the hand of a lie, and also some unpleasant discussion of his lady before him. Returning to the mountains had also proved rather busy little time. The herd meeting had been a bore, except for that curious little winged filly. The mountain Krieger was particularly…memorable. That beast most likely still held that blue feather close. The gold wondered what would come of him if his lady knew the cost of it. Finally just that morning he had ran along the Steppe and found that pink winged lass, but that was also a more, personal meeting.

Oh yes, he learned rather a lot, and while he was not about to let all his thrilling tales go, one or two were particularly too tempting to divulge. Still the sting of that black hearted cold lord were too hot to miss. They burned in him still. No, he would not tell these tales straight forward, like a good little follower. Besides where’s the fun in that. Movies had trailers. Books had back covers. The golden son had riddles.

Without a skip of the beat in the conversation the golden considered these things and spoke with the same smooth syllables as she. “I’ve learned of the lands, gods, and many most curious faces.” Dusk was fading all away to dull tones, but the gold was painting his phrases in full color. “I’ve discovered the forgetfulness of lost kings, the generosity of damsel queens, and the sweet hot touch of a glass horned equine.” That should cover most of it. The golden grinned. “I’ve found the position in which this land stands, and listened to its rather…dark past.” Thank you very much damsel queen. “I’ve been cultured into knowing of broken traditions…” Little white sea gull wings flutter in his mind. “…and blood thirsty soldiers.” Maybe that was a stretch but he was going for an Oscar here. “All in all, these and an open invitation to the Edge, I believe you’ll agree, it’s been a busy season in the south.” If she wanted a bed time she’d have to be more specific, which one. The gold might not mentioned rather a lot, but he was not about to tell all his secrets. Some must be kept for other nights and other ears. Her weariness did not give her a free ticket or back stage pass.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Illynx]
OOC;; Wrote out all where's he's been and done one last time, so you (as the reader) know what he means by not telling all. =] He's rather a vain creature I think. XD
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-12-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-13-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-21-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-22-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-22-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-25-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-26-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-26-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-28-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 08-04-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 11:40 AM