the Rift

[PRIVATE] what suspicion couldn't deter;

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

& not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you to the ground, but...
If she’s aggravating or prodding in sensitive places, she doesn’t care – the worst Thranduil can do is bring a fight to her, and she’ll happily explain to him why she held her rank with the physical language that had defined her for most of her life. Its with this air of domination that she flits her tongue, crass and uncaring for how it wounds the hearts or pride of those she prattles on to – its not her problem if others are touchy about their own strengths and weaknesses. Can the golden man hold his own in a fight?

She doesn’t care, to be honest, not any further than those skills will service her kin should a need arise.

She does doubt, however, that he is capable of winning a fight against a former General that she herself would be hesitant to square of against, if the rumors of his strength were to be taken as more than fanciful pegasus hearsay – and she wasn’t going to bet that the world was lying.

Her laughter ripples in silver delight at his joke of not wishing to die soon (who did? She thought through her smirk), tossing her dark hair from her eyes where the wind had tugged it astray. Overhead, the last of the sunlight has faded to swathe the world in a blanket of violets and indigo, the pungent highlight of pink coloring the mountains to look like candied sweets high on the horizon; the stars twinkled above, and the lure of the quiet of her cave and thoughts grows heavy on her mind.

It seems Thranduil has the same sort of plans, the finality in his words obvious; she smiles all the more keenly, thankful that they have both decided the meeting is concluded. "Do not hesitate, my dear, to investigate further anything you find curious while you are out, or to seek me if you have questions," she nods, a curt gesture that displays her tired mind and weary sinew, "and I wish you luck. Do try to be home in time for the party come Orangemoon." And with that and a last, fleeting smile of farewell, the golden Lady departs for the sanctity of rest.

I'm more than a little curious how
you are planning to go about making your amends to the dead
with your halo slipping down, your halo slipping, your halo slipping down
slipping down to choke you now.

image by candy<3
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-12-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-13-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-21-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-22-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-22-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-25-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-26-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 07-26-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 07-28-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Thranduil - 08-04-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: what suspicion couldn't deter; - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 11:40 AM