[OPEN] Welcome to the Dragon Hotel [acceptance]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
c’est la vie
maybe something’s wrong with me, but
at least, I am free

What looked like a situation that was going to be a rather awkward actually turned into something much more profitable in the end. If Sacre was being totally honest, he was surprised when the dark pegasus decided to follow him back home and leave his boyfriend to his quest. It was by no means a guarantee Samael would remain in the Dragons Throat and, who knew, upon arrival the poor stallion might take one look at the arid canyons and flee for somewhere much greener. Loyal to his word, however, the colt had set off with hopes that his new companion was in tow and set a course south for the throat of the dragon. Inari approved greatly of the extra company and frequently tried to steal glances from atop his bonded's rear to see if Samael was still following along before jumping down and playing in the bushes as they walked past them.

All in all it was a rather pleasant journey back home. Tallsun was warm and what rare rain it brought was light, pleasant really and by the time they'd reached the Dragons Throat there was a breeze to cool hot bodies.

Dark hooves brushed against the hard, orange floor with a familiar clear sounding 'clop'. Claws could be heard scratching on the solid ground as Inari raced on ahead with just a retreating, bushy tail to be seen in the kicked up dust. Sacre fell to a halt just before the oasis where grass could be eaten in the shade of palm trees and bordered by much needed water. Looking out across his home the boy had grown to find it quite beautiful, though it was always interested to see how others reacted and the boy turned to try catch the dark winged figure of Samael. Inari had returned nearer to his bonded's side by now, dipping careful paws into the refreshing looking water before jumping back and bounding off in the grasses. Sacre, catching him out of the corner of his gaze, rolled his eyes in fondness for his fox before turning his full attention back to the horizon.
--

for @[Samael] + Open!
amg can you tell imi struggled with a title lololol

lady naevia

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Samael Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Samael
Leaving Hamaliel had been terribly hard. It had been agonizing, as though I had left a piece of myself behind in that forest called 'the Threshold'... But at least I had left him with a piece of myself; a few ebony feathers from my wings, and I had promised that I would return to his side eventually. The World's Edge... It was something that my mind had replayed over and over in my head as soon as I had begun following young Sacre and his fox kit to the Throat of the Dragon, that I could easily go in search of my wayward lover...

But for now...

"... A little dry here, huh?" The question leaves my dry lips in dripping sarcasm, the icy-blue oculars of my eyes roaming and memorizing every section of cracked, scorched earth that we pass over. Normally I would have just stretched out my wings and would take to the skies, because traveling was so much faster that way, but alas. My traveling companion had been born with a horn, not wings, and while I was no experienced professional when it came to horns, I was nearly one-hundred percent certain that young Sacre couldn't fly with that crimson appendage that broke through the skin and hair of his handsome forehead... So walking it was.

Not that I truly cared, mind you. Walking enabled me to truly see this land for what it truly was, which was lots of orange-hued tones, dry land, dry air, and general heat... But it had a strange kind of beauty of its own. Perhaps not everyone was cut out to live in such an environment, and that I could understand, and perhaps not everyone saw the beauty of the land for what it was... But I did.

Even though the heat hadn't been too terrible among our journey to the Throat of the Dragon, I was quite parched and hungry by the time that the fresh looking oasis came into view. It was with relief that I stepped towards the pool of water, my wings sagging a bit from the heat and the journey, and dipping my head low I sipped at the cool liquid. Only when my tongue no longer felt like sand-paper did I lift my head, a few stray droplets of moisture dripping from the tip of my ivory snipped nose, and my gaze once more found Sacre. For a few moments I watched little Inari as the kit played within the grass, the creature's mind seeming to move a mile a minute, and if I hadn't been so exhausted I probably would have been amused by the red kit's antics. Clearing my throat, I addressed the crimson-splashed youth.

"So... This is your home, huh? Have you lived here your entire life?"

@[Sacre]

ooc: Sorry for the wait! xD

the Fallen
Image Credit

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
c’est la vie
maybe something’s wrong with me, but
at least, I am free

Dry.

Sacre smiled at his new companions first observation of the Dragons Throat. Yes, especially in the warm months of Tallsun, it was very dry. However, the sun had not yet reached damaging temperatures and the only one uncomfortable consequence was the sweat that stuck in annoying places. A process the body would eventually get used to so next Tallsun the heat would not feel so bad. It had taken Sacre a while and still he was acclimatising to the stark difference from snowy mountain to dry canyons. Often there were days when the young colt wished for the familiar cold press of snow that melted against legs and could be thrown across distance in order to try hit your unsuspecting twin brother. Those were the days when blizzards brought excitement for it further topped up their only weapon to be playfully used against one another. It reminded the stained child that he needed to seek out his brother once again and ensnare him into another snowball fight.

"We don't see much rain in Tallsun" he agreed with a crooked smile. The only plants to survive out here were usually tough things that were hard to eat. Yet, at least there was something. "Though if it gets too hot, you can continue south and find the coast quite easily" he said with a more jovial tone. The sea was Sacre's favourite place in the Throat.

For a moment after, the colt watched Inari frolic and play in the grass with a fond smile. There wasn't a moment when Sacre had seen his vulpine friend without energy, perhaps he had a secret store that never ran out. It always seemed that way anyway. Finally, the colt turned back to Samael to answer the new question put to him. "No. I haven't even lived here a year yet" he informed slowly. Had it even been half that time? Sacre nodded his head northwards with a grin full of old love "I used to live in those snowy mountains where I was born with my twin brother. Only recently have I move here."

lady naevia

@[Samael]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!