the Rift

Zombies

Vrazda Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He’d managed to find something edible under the growth, some grass would suffice him for now. He nosed the obstructions out of the way and pulled the green vegetation into his mouth to eat. It was peaceful here in the thick forest. There was little noise, though he thought he could hear the soft sounds of others speaking, but he wasn’t entirely sure they were really there. His dark pelt absorbed the heat from the sun in the break of canopy above him, it wasn’t unbearable, he was already hot. He could see the glare from the hoop in his ear cast out on the ground before him. It was interesting to him how it managed to make such a noticeable glare. He flicked his ear and watched with amusement as the glare jumped around on the ground. He was very easily entertained sometimes, this was just one of those times. He swallowed a mouth full of grass and took a moment to gnaw at an itch on his leg. Suddenly, the great creature stopped his movement and his ears stood tall at attention to the familiar sound of someone trudging through the brush.

He lifted his great head and tossed his forelock off of his eyes with little effort. He’d had plenty of practice doing so over the years. He peered into the trees, unable to see anything for a moment, but just as the sounds had predicted there came a form from the trees. A stud smaller than himself made his presence known and Vrazda looked at him curiously, but he responded politely as he took in the sight of the creature. “Afternoon.” He gave a small nod of his head and turned his body to face the stallion proper. It was like nothing he’d ever seen for himself, atop the stallion’s head sat two large horns and down his nose small spikes protruded. Vrazda had heard stories of these equine like creatures from his mother, but he’d never seen them for himself. It took him a moment to notice the creature traveling with the horned stallion. Vrazda lowered his head just slightly to get a better look at the creature traveling with the brute. His gaze shifted slightly to him now as he asked how he and his companion could be of assistance. Vrazda took a moment to glance around before admitting rather sheepishly that he was lost. “I guess I could use a little help. I’m not really sure how to get out of here.” He studied the two creatures in front of him before asking as politely as he could manage. “Who might you two be?” He glance to the hound at the other stud’s feet before glancing up towards the trees. He flicked his ears again, there came the sound of another approaching. Had he been so clumsy and loud he’d attracted more? Probably so, he wasn’t known for his grace.

He shifted his gaze towards the direction the sound had come from, he watched the trees as another form slipped from the shadows. He was quick to notice the horn atop her head, a dull glowing light spilled from the spike on her head. He felt very plain amongst his company, but he didn’t mind it too much. The female spoke and Vrazda took a moment to study her, she couldn’t have been over two. He nodded his head politely to her as he had done for the stallion stood in front of him. She kept her distance but her voice was still heard. “A pleasure to meet you, Sikeax. My name is Vrazda.” He glanced to the stallion as well after his brief introduction. He had come from nowhere essentially. “The journey was alright, and I think…” He paused and looked himself over before turning to face them again. “I’m all in one piece.” He said happily.

OOC: I'm new here ^_^ Thank you for the warm welcome <3

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-25-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 08-11-2014, 12:30 PM