the Rift

Zombies

Vrazda Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The creature’s gaze shifted from the filly back to the stud that had first approached him. So he was called Rostislav. Vrazda repeated it over and over in his mind as he looked at the stallion and then he shifted his gaze to the hound at his feet and tilted his head with a kind look on his features. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both as well.” He had never had a companion of his own, but he always found the concept interesting. Having another creature that you were close enough to share a mind link, that was something to be admired. He blinked and lifted his great head to look around as Rostislav explained where he was. The Threshold of Helovia? He’d never heard of this place before. Had he wandered so far in the past year? He felt like he’d done a fairly large amount of wandering. He wondered if this was the place his mother had so often talked about, a far away land with magical creatures. It was amusing to him that he’d managed to find such a place, if that were even the case. He was pulled from his musings by the stud’s voice, he glanced back at him. The prospect of a home excited and terrified the stallion. He blinked and shuffled his hooves in the grassy growth below. He knew nothing of this place. “I uh… “ He hesitated and then the filly spoke up and he shifted his eyes to her. He flicked his ears nervously and looked between the two of them. How was he meant to choose? He knew this was how things operated, but he felt like things were going too fast. He looked between them again and nodded.

“I suppose I would like to know of your respective homes before I make a decision, if that’s alright. I must also admit I’m a little curious as to why you took interest with me?” He knew the last bit was a trivial question, but he thought it was fair nonetheless. He figured since he’d asked questions of his own he might as well answer hers. He thought over it for a moment before he found a suitable explanation for himself. He sighed slowly before diving into his introduction. “I’m from a small herd in the forests far from here, well they’re in the valley now, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter. I left them a year ago and have found myself wandering aimlessly ever since. My life in that herd was violent and my whole life I knew nothing other than the stories my mother told me, most thought she was crazy, and violence. My leader used me to enact his own revenge. I don’t know who my real parents are, I’ve been told several different stories of where I come from. I’m a trained warrior, but a bit rusty I must admit.” He paused, realizing he’d rambled on and probably mentioned a bit more than he should have. “I suppose that sums me up nicely.” He looked away for a moment before the filly’s words brought his gaze back to her. She was a curious little thing. He didn’t mind her question and shook his head causing the silver hoop to shake in his ear. “It’s a silver hoop. I’ve had it my whole life, I don't know where it came from.” He flicked his ear lazily. “No need for apologies, I don’t mind questions.”

@[Rostislav]
OOC: Sorry about the wait, and that it's kinda short. >_<

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-25-2014, 05:38 PM