the Rift

Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The long, black legs slowly moved her body forwards to the Thistle Meadow's center. She didn't have to hurry, since she didn't have plan on meeting someone or being somewhere.
She just needed to be.
And she also needed to drink. The mare snorted and slung her head quickly, before she set off in a calm gallop.

Dell needed to run. She hadn't run since she first came to Helovia, and the muscles beneath her skin stretched nicely. Oh, she had missed this.
The invisible foals of the wind played with the hair in her mane and tail, and mixed the white stripes with the dominant black.
As she started to approach the river, she suddenly stopped. Her blue eyes widened for a second, then she snorted and whinnied quietly.
It was a stallion. His black coat was shining, and looked good with the white legs and muzzle. The stranger had a white horn in his forehead, with a strangely red tip. His mane and tail was colored just as his horn; White with red tips.

She looked around a bit. She didn't know this stallion, neither did she know what herd he came from. Just as she was going to continue her study of the black unicorn - a greeting was called over the fields.
'The hell?', she thought, and turned her head to the way where the sound had come from. An equine. And a stallion too.
Wasn't it her lucky day?

It was almost like she needed to laugh. 'Two friggin' stallions, just as I needed to rest', Dell thought, and the corners of her mouth turned up a bit.
But, she didn't have anything against some company exactly. She just hoped that these two were friendly, because she had no lust for fighting.
She lowered her head, decided to ignore the two stallions and walked towards the river. All she wanted was a drink, nothing more. Okay, maybe she would need to eat and rest a bit as well, but nothing more.
Her head lowered more as she approached the river, and sunk down her muzzle in the cold water.
'I must be in heaven... This water is like medicine for my soar throat...'

Word count: 370

((OOC: Probably my worst post ever. I am truly sorry for writing this -___- I'm just very, very tired and I'm going to sleep now.. :c))

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-27-2012, 11:32 PM