Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

The breeze that whistled past his ears and lifted his crimson and white tresses also carried the scent of another his way. A velvet, black ear tilted behind him to catch the sounds and he turned his crimson eyes to see. Up in the sky, he barely caught sight of a small, white dragon against the darkening sky, and the stallion frowned. Paladin had a deep respect for dragons and their abilities; they made him nervous, as they should any sensible unicorn.

Paladin heard his voice carry on the wind, a gentle, non-violent call. How long had it been since Paladin had listened to the voice of another stallion who was not crying for battle? Though the black dun stallion was content to exist in his own, peaceful silence, he was truly a kind soul at heart, and the stallion behind him was one he did not recognize. His colored reminded the Valiant of Smoke, but with more archaic markings.

A he turned, Paladin returned the stallion's call and easily slid into a two-beated gait, the wind pushing against his hair and filling his nostrils with the strong, earthen smell of rain. Proudly, the black dun strode up to the newcomer, kindness written in the violence of his crimson orbs. "Greetings," he rumbled in his deep voice. "You are new to Helovia?" he asked curiously. "I am Paladin of the Foothills."

Another approached then, a mare by the scent. Also, the smell she carried told him that she lived in the Edge among the darker and more violent racists. The Valiant's expression hardened into that of a warrior, and he lifted his muscled neck boldly. He was not at all apologetic over the fact that the had turned away two of her herdmates not too long ago, no matter that they claimed to be healers. After fighting a war against his nonsensical racism, Paladin's patience for the matter was rather thin.

"Hello," he greeted the mare in a tone that was half as cordial as the tone he gave to the new stallion.

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN NOW?

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-27-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-28-2012, 03:46 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM