the Rift

Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Delinne watched the little dragon move back to the grullo dun - or Lace, as he was named - and smiled. She had never seen a dragon before, and the little creature was so adorable. When Fajira had settled herself on Lace's back, Dell watched the two stallions as they spoke to each other instead.
She felt a bit like an outsider, since the black stallion looked at her strangely. He clearly didn't trust her. But why?

What was wrong with the Edge? Sure, there were some racist unicorns - but Dell was only a little racist against the Pegasus-race and that was mostly her father's fault.
She looked at them both, and found herself thinking that they were attractive. The mare snorted at the thought.
'I'm not dependent on stallions. They made my first years horrible.. I have no use for them..' she thought and sighed a bit. Slowly she lowered her head to the water below her and calmly thought about the two that stood near her.
'The black one is most attractive.. Maybe. Maybe I think that just because he's a unicorn as well? He's a kin, unlike the equine. What was his name again?' She stopped drinking, and thought for a second.
'I think it was Paladin, or something like that. I should've listened better to the equi.. I mean Lace.'

As Delinne went deep into her thoughts, one ear vaguely heard what the two were talking about. The Throat, the Tides, Isilme, Treshold... She only recognized the name Treshold, since that was the place where Mauja had found her.
And two pegasi-mares named Xira and Sierra. Shivers were sent through Dell's body when she thought of Xira. That mare scared her a bit, or rather made her uncomfortable.
The Friesian looked at stallions once again, and the little dragoness. It would probably be nice with a companion, but she would in that case prefer something more stable that could walk beside her.

Word count: 331

((OOC: No fantasy ._.))

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM