Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

Paladin tensed instinctively when the little white dragon's talons settled on the horned mare's muzzle, and he forcibly slid his eyes away. Dragons made him nervous. He appreciated their beauty, but he respected their fire even more. As he spoke about the Tides, he watched with concern as the grulla warrior seemed to grow unnaturally still, and he took a step closer in case the mighty stallion were to fall or stumble.

Still, he spoke and Paladin could not detect any sign of predominant emotion in the words besides calm, and he nodded with crimson eyes still flickering with worry. "You must have been there before the dawn," he replied in agreement. "The land is now over run by the living dead, shades bent on the destruction of those still capable of breathing," he added with a heavy heart.

He watched as the white dragon made purchase on the grey's back, and he wondered if those claws hurt, especially when the dragon was young and like a child with their actions. After retelling the brief synopsis of Helovia, he listened and smiled. "Mirage is lovely, though I have not had the pleasure of meeting her in person. Still, many of her followers have taken to calling the Foothills their temporary home," he explained.

"The cultists have died or disappeared, but the pegasus do still live in the Throat; they have taken it over completely. However my daughter, a unicorn, lives there with them with her sister. They are a remarkably friendly group, but still a force to reckon with." Paladin was having to raise his voice to be heard over the whistling and groaning of the winds.

The dark mare remained silent, even as he passed his judgement on the unicorns from the Edge, and he supposed that she was either very smart to say nothing or very naive if she thought that the Edge was filled with honest, gentle folk. His crimson eyes would continue to watch her until he knew the answer for sure.

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN NOW?

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-27-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-28-2012, 03:46 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM