the Rift

Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

She watched them talk with a little smile resting on her lips, and sunk her head to graze off the green grass on the meadow, that was turning yellow as result of the Orangemoon. Her thoughts soon enough wandered off on their own..
The Friesian imagined herself with a companion by her side, maybe a chamois of some sort with golden horns. That would look good next to her, and he would be able to defend her if her strength wasn't enough in a fight.
But what would she call the gems? She would most likely prefer a buck, and not a doe. Bucks were more brave, according to her.

Ten words made the black mare look up at the grullo stallion. "What do you think of the mood in the Edge?"
The sudden question surprised her a bit, but she soon calmed down a bit and answered him with a strong voice - happy that he spoke to her -;
"I actually think it's quite nice there. But I've not been there for very long, so I don't really know it all. Mauja is a great King though, I respect him deeply. And what Paladin thinks is his opinion, but what I know off there's no bigger problems at the Edge."
She looked at him with her blue orbs and the little dragoness as well. They made a great pair, quite matching.

She looked quickly at the other stallion. He seemed nervous about the dragon, but why? Such a small creature couldn't possibly cause much harm? Delinne suddenly wondered why Lace had said that last part.
"Is it as bad as Paladin has come to think, or have rumors simply been exaggerating the issue?"
Huh.
Dell thought about it, and sighed. She didn't even know half of it. But she would probably find out soon enough, somehow.

Word count: 308

((OOC: Baaaad.....))

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM