the Rift

[OPEN] Come see (Herd)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Ciceron was a true soldier and one I felt could be counted on, a rare thing in a world full of deceit and questions. He didn’t inquire further into my report or resolve on the idea of returning; instead, the lad agreed to handle making arrangements. I nodded, allowing crown to sag ever slightly toward earth – an outward sign of concealed weariness, “Tomorrow, gather to leave just before dawn. That should be ample time to muster troops and secure our boarders with replacements? I’ll accompany ye.”

Formality of orders complete, I fell silent – which gave room for any questions to be asked and answered before we parted ways. The one he chose to ask gave me pause, I frowned, considering for a moment and stirring my sluggish brain back into full awareness. The thought honestly hadn’t crossed my mind until he mentioned an obvious problem for those who couldn’t spread wing toward heaven. Yet, say true. I’d caught sight of many bound to earth upon the island, but this couldn’t answer how they arrived. Perhaps on the back of the wind herself? Or soaring with unseen wings.

“The gods provide a way.” I replied simply, very nearly shrugging. A small smile tipped one corner of my lips higher than the other. Lord only knew how they arrived, perhaps more would be made clear when our little troop returned for a deeper investigation. “There were wingless folk in the meadows and hills.” I stifled the urge to yawn, “We shall see.”

OOC: So sorry! Totally forgot about this! Want to just say that they left with NPC's and visited the island the next day? Or would you like to rp that out :D?

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM