the Rift

[OPEN] Come see (Herd)

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Mulling about the problem within his own mind while he awaited an answer the grey tried to think of logical ways that those bound to the ground could get to a floating island. A bridge perhaps? Surely Midas would have reported seeing one should this be the case. Gazing down to Kiara for a brief second he could see the eagerness in her own eyes to get going with their mission. "We leave when the sun rises." As his words reached the tigress she looked up to him with impatience before sighing as she gave up thoughts of trying to go tonight instead. Chuckling softly to himself he watched her pout for not getting her way as she sat down in the grass beside them. While her appearance was that of a fierce predator her mind was still young and reckless much like that of his own at times.

"I will gather a couple warriors to be ready for a morning adventure. We will find a way to get up there one way or another. If others can do it how hard can it be?" He commented with a shrug of his shoulders as his mind started jumping to those few soldiers that might possibly accompany them. With the light fading it was best to track them down before they settled down for the evening.

Before this conversation he could have settled down and fallen asleep fairly quickly but now that he had a task to do he was wide awake. Turning back to Midas he tipped his crown as he spoke one final time. "I best be getting off to find those who shall accompany us. Rest well and we shall see you when the sun rises."

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: Midas •• NOTES: I think that we can just say they went with NPC's as if we were to do the thread it would take awhile to get everyone together. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 08-09-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 09:34 AM