[OPEN] Come see (Herd)

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona
Beauty may be skin deep
But cruelty runs clear to the bone.

Ears fasten themselves against a cobalt skull as the bird comes to realize that she has been ignored. Her presence here is swiftly becoming unnecessary, but the proud creature refuses to accept her useless state. She snaps her burning gaze onto the dappled warrior first. Surely his pain serves as a reminder of the skirmish that they participated in. If the chieftess could wear his skin as her own, she would be feeling some sort of rage at the sight of one who beat her in battle. Or does war mean so little to him?

If that is the case, then surely the ebony and white stallion is speaking to the wrong man. The aching maiden shifts her gaze to study his golden pools. As far as she can tell, there is no hint of madness in them. But if he is sane, then why is he not directing his attention to her? You would think that word of the dapple's defeat to a colorful newcomer would travel quickly among the herd. Apparently that is not so. Clearing her throat in the efforts of being somewhat courteous -- she has no idea who this pegasus is, after all -- the Aztec stakes her claim to the conversation.

"Pardon me, but is it not rude to ignore a lady?" Orange pools direct their glare on the horned brute. It is a silent challenge that dictates, how dare you miss your superior. The mare's jewel-encrusted hide twitches before she continues in a tone that does not lack in bravado. "If you are looking for a means of investigation, why not employ your sleuths? Is that not our duty?" A blue-dipped tail licks against barred legs.

"I've yet to do anything for the herd since joining it. Unless defeating one of your warriors counts as something productive?" Her tone is full of amusement at this remark. She raises a brow at the stag, daring him to deny her words. I can just as easily beat you again, tecuani.

"Talk talk talk."

{Woops! I also forgot about this! @[Midas]

tecuani -- "beast."}

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 08-09-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 09:34 AM