the Rift

[OPEN] Toils of life

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Worry dug into her very soul as she took in the young colt's emaciated appearance, he was much to thin. She thought hard searching her brain to find anything that might be of some help to him. Drawing in the air particles around her trying to gather as much information about him as she could. There didn't seem to be any sickness in the air around him, but what else would make for the terrible lack of eating. A sudden and terrible thought reared it's ugly head within her heart; where was his mother and how old was the poor colt. If he was to young he might rely heart and soul on his mother's milk, and there was very little the loving mare could do to help that, 'But maybe he is old enough to eat grass, but he is to upset to eat because he lost his mom.' If that was the case she could easily help with that. 'Angelica, Dandelion, and Peppermint should do the trick.' Bending her thick neck towards the bag strapped onto her left leg she carefully plucked the plants from it and moved towards the colt. Extending her muzzle towards the colt she hopped the smell of the peppermint would incise him to eat the herbs and ease his suffering.

She offered him more than enough time for him to figure out if he was going to take them or not, if he did not she would easily put them away. His words did catch her off guard, assuming that this Shadow was his mother, then he really was lost from her. She could almost hear her fragile heart snap with pain for the lost boy. Alija traced every name she had heard since arriving to Helovia, but none of the others she had met carried that name. It occurred to the doe he had not understood or heard what she had said. 'He must be worse off than I thought. I have to get him to some shade and water, the oasis! How am I going to get him there if he doesn't understand what I'm saying?' Slowly her brain came to the only solution that made any sense, she would have to drive the poor boy there, or lie.

Thinking over the options quickly she settled with lying to him. Trying to make her voice sound as convincing and happy as possible she spoke slowly, "Yes I know where she is too. Come with me." Hating herself for the terrible crime she was committing the mare turned towards the only place that held a sustainable water source. "She isn't far now, I'll take you there." The fib lay heavy on her tongue and stung at her soul like a viper's venom was slowly seeping into her veins. After taking a few steps forward she glanced back over her large shoulders offering a friendly and encouraging smile. If this failed, she would have to use her size and power to shepherd him home like a lost sheep.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Words: 505 @[Kari]

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Toils of life - by Kari - 07-15-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Toils of life - by Alija - 07-19-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Toils of life - by Kari - 07-22-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Toils of life - by Alija - 07-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: Toils of life - by Kari - 07-25-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: Toils of life - by Alija - 08-01-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Toils of life - by Kari - 08-01-2014, 08:01 PM