the Rift

[OPEN] Toils of life

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Alija watched the colt sadly he was a very poor sight indeed. The motherly mare would give anything and everything to ease his suffering. Smiling softly at his question the purple and pink doe mumbled around the plants, "It's Angelica, Dandelion, and Peppermint they'll give you strength and help your body heal and become strong again." He was a very smart young man to ask what he was being given. Hopefully he would take and eat the herbs, but he might not which meant she would have to gain his trust first. The healer knew lying to him would not do anything to give his trust, but she had to do something to help him. With the bitter taste lingering on her tongue she watched the youth sway and worry dug into her heart like a poisoned dagger. He was so near collapsing, if he did not take the herbs he might not even make the short trek to the cool waters and lush grass.

His sweet young vocals drew her ears back towards him, "Yes we're going to the oasis little one." She smiled softly, but it was soon wiped from her face as she turned her steely blue eyes towards the grey colt. He looked so pathetic that she slowed her pace to a walk matching his own. "Do you want me to carry that for you sweetheart?" She asked gently, sure he would so no, but it would help lighten his load and possibly help sooth his ailing heart. ""Yes I'm sure it's this way, I was there only a few hours ago." His small smile grants her no peace of mind. 'What am I going to do when his mother is not there?' Fear strangled her heart causing her tender mouth to dry. He would never trust or like her because of her bitter lies.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Words: 309 @[Kari] Sorry it's so short!

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Toils of life - by Kari - 07-15-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Toils of life - by Alija - 07-19-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Toils of life - by Kari - 07-22-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Toils of life - by Alija - 07-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: Toils of life - by Kari - 07-25-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: Toils of life - by Alija - 08-01-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Toils of life - by Kari - 08-01-2014, 08:01 PM