the Rift

I'm an Anti-Social Asshole

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I wasn't entirely sure as to why my yellow painted hooves were bringing me closer to the Threshold of Helovia, the place where the weary travelers were met and harassed by the recruiters of the four different herds. Each one vying for the nod of the head, or the affirmative words that meant he or she was lucky enough to be bringing some fresh meat back to the lands they called home. I tended to try and avoid the area, a lot of awkward social contact and then the discomfort of a possible "no". Of course, rejection was the least of my worries, bringing home new characters wasn't something I was quite known for.
But here I was, standing in the middle of the Threshold, feeling like a new comer myself as I wasn't used to the assault of different scents that came with mixing new ones and the familiar scents of the four different herds. My chestnut harks swiveled restlessly, taking in all the different sounds, the birds singing, the bugs buzzing, and then the talking of various different creatures trying to gain one more member for their herd. Nothing of importance seemed to catch my attention, and I was beginning to turn away to head back to the safety of the familiar Edge when the sound of another bumbling new comer crashing through the thicket drew my attention.
My one eighty turned into a three sixty as I turned around to face the direction I had been pointing just a few moments ago to come nearly face to face (if there wasn't a line of trees and other shrubs blocking me) with a handsome chestnut. I didn't think I was quite visible to the creature yet, as his hooves ceased moving forwards I stepped out from the shadows of the brush, a light smile tugging at the corners of my rosy kissers as I lowered my skull in a greeting. "Welcome to Helovia sir. I am Cheveyo of the World's Edge."
My lyrics joined in with the buzz of the bugs and the mumbles of the others vying to gain the attention of whatever new comer they were speaking to. Maybe I would finally succeed at recruiting and bring this handsome stallion back to the Edge with me. But surely some flashier mare would show up and steal all of his focus without even saying a word.

"Talking"
Tag;; @[Ira]
Words;; 400
Notes;; <3
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM