the Rift

I'm an Anti-Social Asshole

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I Remember when your head caught Flame

After I had given this beautiful Cheveyo my own personal information, she looked at me, and I watch. I wait for her, because for now I have nothing to say. I wonder about her past, and I vow to ask her about it at some point in the future. The painted mare is intriguing, and despite her claims at being bad at social situations she seems quiet capable. I wonder if she underestimates herself. I am pulled out of my inner thoughts by her voice, "I'm sorry you went through that." her maw in a frown and her eyes looking out from the long white lashes. I watch her, and I frown, nodding. "It was a long time ago... But thank you."

Her frown also turns upside down, and instead there is now a smile on her features and she speaks. "Well, unless you have any more questions...I would be more than willing to offer you a home, if you would like." I smile nodding to her. I smile and nod my head to her. "No, for now my questions are subdued. I would love to accompany you to your home, Cheveyo." I grin breaks my face. In all honesty I was exhausted, but I was willing to put off that exhaustion for a while longer to follow this lovely painted creature to her home. "Onward, I suppose." I don't know how far away this land is, but I walk forward so I am closer to her. Not imposing but more of a sign that I was prepared and ready for her to lead the way. Lead the way to a new life, a new adventure and a fresh start. A clean slate.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Cheveyo]
Words;; 287 words
Notes;; Sorry this took so long hun! <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-18-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-18-2014, 12:46 PM