the Rift

[OPEN] !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
Dragomir's answer was a vague one, but one that definitely seemed to suit the golden laced mare who had caused such issues to bubble forth. And, when she thanks the pair for coming with her, he says that it is his honour with a gentle smile. However, it is Quil's words which had put her the most at ease. She concentrates on his breathing for a few moments, allowing her own to match his while they waited for the members to appear.

The first one was… creepy to say the least. The way she slid through the shadows and suddenly appeared did little to place Res in one of her calmer moments. But, it was not soon after that the painted stag appeared with wings at his side. Subconsciously, she inches in closer to Quilyan - wanting to feel the softness of his wings and the assurance that the other wings would do little to offer harm. She still could not really get past that initial fright of the creatures with wings that had plagued her upon her arrival to these lands. But, Quilyan had always been there to support her and so she had grown to at least trust her dearest friends with these feathered appendages. He offers his name and Res stores it away for her future memories.

But, what strikes her a bit more off guard was the appearance of the locoweed addict again. What is he doing here? Valiance let out a chirp of discontent, but didn't move towards him for now. Res had at least taught him not to attack unless she was about to get mauled or she told him to. It was one step up from where they had been earlier, at least. Her ears strain as he says something about her trying to help, malice floating off of his tongue. "Help would be an exaggeration. Please don't mess with my herbs again," she mutters just loud enough to be heard in as polite of a tone she could muster. She was not too pleased about seeing him here, now, when she wanted to feel comfortable in order to best get her points across.

So, she swallowed down the lump in her throat (or rather attempted to, it never really went away due to the fact that her nerves were soaring) and she looked towards Midas. He was the one who put her most at ease in this group, at least for the moment, and so she would concentrate upon him. And, knowing that Quilyan or Dragomir would back her up should she stumble over her words she allowed her sweet tones to flit into the air. "My name is Resplendence, one of the Moon Doctors. We have Quilyan, our Spector, and Dragomir, our Glazier, here as well. We have come to inquire more about what our previous Seer, Aurelia, has done to this herd as well as to learn more about the Falls in general. As well as, possibly offering some form of a peace treaty to start with." While in her head the words seemed certain, really the only part of it that sounded confident was her name and position as well as Quilyan's name. Her voice was soft, sweet, but definitely allowed them to see she was far more introverted than anything else. "We also wish to send our sincerest apologies to anyone who was possibly harmed by Aurelia and to let you know that we do not condone any such behaviors."

She stopped there, allowing her gaze to switch towards Quilyan and Dragomir - hoping that they would have something to add, perhaps fill in a little bit better than she had said, and for some kind of support. Oh, how she wished Kiara was here - maybe then she'd be a little more stable…

@[Dragomir] - let me know if you want me to tag you each time or not ;3
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-20-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Oxy - 07-21-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Resplendence - 07-26-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-30-2014, 07:21 PM