the Rift

[OPEN] Walking on air

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

So, maybe she did not have to fly all the way back to the Dragon's Throat after all! Just as she had been leaving the small village and the tent with the metal spears in its foyer, she spied a familiar pegasus, one she had only seen from afar in her new home. Though perhaps unwise, she felt an immediate and trusting kinship with the family in her home, especially Dalibor who had brought her this comfort. He was like the brother she never had, and if this stallion was anything like him, then she would like him immediately.

Serenity let out a call, her strong, feminine tones carrying on the wind high above the earth. Okay, so she did not know his name and she had never actually met him before, but she recognized him. That was not crazy, right? The star kissed mare trotted forward to meet the red pegasus, surprised to see that he had horns too. Wait...

She eyed him warily, too condition by the wickedness of the unicorns in her home to fully trust this. Why did he have horns? But at least he was of the Throat, right? He couldn't be like them... He would not drag her back to that awful place. Realizing that her behavior could be seen as wildly erratic, she paused, looking up at him with her hawkish, golden eyes and tucking her wings to her sides. He looked almost as exhausted as she did.

"I am Serenity, from the Dragon's Throat," she introduced. The mare bowed her head politely. "I am so glad that you found this place. I was just about to fly back and report." She smiled, the expression on her face full of life, rid of the inner chains of doubt and pain.

"Come! There is a tent, and I think it is for our herd. There is even a small oasis..." Excitedly, she turned on her heel and trotted toward the middle, past an arena of sorts and to an elegant tent. "See?"

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Walking on air - by Hector - 07-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Walking on air - by Serenity - 07-19-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Walking on air - by Hector - 07-20-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Walking on air - by Serenity - 07-23-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Walking on air - by Hector - 08-20-2014, 02:13 PM