the Rift

[OPEN] Walking on air

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

The way he spread his wings, head proud, was intimidating, and she much preferred the stance he took with lowered head and wings settled at his sides. Serenity took a deep breath. Though the smile he had worn was handsome and charming, she could not help but think of the wickedness that had held her captive when she was younger, especially coupled with the horns on his head. But, he sobered as her mood swung, her countenance jumping here and there with wild assumptions based on horrifying history.

She took a deep breath as he introduced himself, and he looked much less imposing now with the wind blowing his hair about his face. "Well met, Hector," she replied softly, pleased to be a part of something greater than herself and pleased to meet someone else who was a part of that something too. Finally, confident enough to speak again, she excitedly walked him toward what she had found, looking forward to doing something good for once.

When they arrived, Serenity smiled widely, observing everything around them for the second time. She gained new insight on her second visit, noticing the luxury of the tent and the coolness of the oasis. The star kissed mare watched as he seemed to hesitate, and his questions caught her off guard. The herd had gods? There were gods here? What were they like? This was certainly news.

"I did not know our herd had a god," she replied, curious. "What is he like? Do you think he made this, then? I wouldn't know..." She looked up at Hector with a certain innocence, but behind the light and beauty in her eyes lay a deep sadness that flickered every now and then when the light dimmed.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Walking on air - by Hector - 07-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Walking on air - by Serenity - 07-19-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Walking on air - by Hector - 07-20-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Walking on air - by Serenity - 07-23-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Walking on air - by Hector - 08-20-2014, 02:13 PM