the Rift

Diamond in the Rough [open]

Celestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Celestia
I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted

Into the heavens at the top of my lungs
I often wonder why my creator has never told me her name; she always refers to herself as my master, my creator. And although her voice is powerful and demanding it contains some latency; as if a mother speaking to her young bold and firm, yet understanding. Considering myself lucky, knowing that others out there are not as blessed as myself. Born and created with deformities, and strange markings. It was filthy, lazy and most importantly disgusting. The forests silent song of night was interrupted by tromping steps; a bellowing call sent my lobes flying back against my skull. Nostrils flare with an angry snort as my glowing pools turn away from the heavens and off and to my left; gazing into the shadows as a creature approached.

A stallion at that; scarred in all his dappled features- I relax momentarily as I collect my thoughts, letting hollow ivory spheres stare at him hungrily. It was rather rude, to just run around screaming in the night- lobes perked in attention as ivory nape curved in a snakelike form to swallow his gaze as he basked in my glory. They were all the same I had been taught; they’re useless hard-headed animals that are only decent for reproduction. It was us, the mares who carried the foal for the rest of our lives, we taught it skills, birthed it- they just got to have a little fun and walk away laughing. Filthy creatures…

Lucky for him, he is of my kind- the only kind that can be trusted. I tilted my head as I glance at him up and down, curious to why no words seep from his lips upon his surely hungry tongue. "Can I help you?" I inquire bluntly, eyes beaming a vibrant hollow glare as I study his expression. Perhaps he is dumbfounded about my lush skin, maybe he has never seen one such as me; tail curves gently, long silk strands tufted and curled upon the ground. The air here smells musty- Different and I am unsure why; I can only hope this isn’t one of my creators tricks.

Ooc: xD She is so full of herself. @[Ciceron]
(Ignore the black space at the bottom of the table; I'll replace it with a picture when I get home <3)

’Creator Talk’
Credits

Messages In This Thread
Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-16-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Ulrik - 07-19-2014, 01:42 PM