the Rift

Diamond in the Rough [open]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Studying the fae for a number of seconds her odd hairless looking tail catches his eye. Somehow the mare seems to have only a small amount of hair at the very tip? It was oddly similar to Kiara's tail except for the powder puff at the end, was it possible for a unicorn to have a tail of a feline? Confused by the concept he wipes the question from his face making note to try and figure it out later on when he is alone. The whole concept of it was very interesting as this was something he had not noticed before on any of the others he had met so far here in Helovia. Perhaps others did carry a tail such as this and he had just been oblivious to the fact, it was quite possible.

As the mare finally turned her head in his direction he cautiously stepped forward to close the distance between them so not to seem rude. The blunt comment that he received threw him aback a little as it was the same question that he was planning to ask her. Well that made for the need to rephrase his sentence now didn't it. Kiara not liking to be excluded from conversation chose this time to come bounding up behind him as if to attack them from behind. Thankfully this was not the first time she had pulled this stunt enabling him to remain completely unfazed by her attempt at a threatening growl as she appeared out of the darkness. Sometimes he was not sure what inspired her creative ideas but she really needed to try this kind of stuff when strangers were not around. One of these days she was bound to give someone a heart attack he mused silently resisting the urge to shake his head. Turning his silver gaze down to his mischievous feline he was completely lost for something to say. Really... Catching his gaze Kiara smugly curled herself around his hind legs affectionately before sitting herself down at his hooves.

Turning his attention back to the unicorn before him hoping she had not decided to turn tail and run he managed to form words. "Hello miss, I'm sorry if this one caused you any grief, she just can't seem to help herself sometimes." Dipping his head slightly in greeting as he spoke he continued. " My name is Ciceron and this trouble maker is Kiara. I just noticed you here and thought I might come introduce myself as see if I might be able to help you find your way." Offering a kind smile he could only hope that his explanation would suit her curiosity.

Allowing a couple moments of silence for the fae to process things he gazed up wondering what it was that the mare had been looking at. Not seeing anything of interest he turned his gaze back to meet the fae. " I come from one of the herds here called the Hidden Falls and thought I might offer you a place to call home if you would like." That did not sound weird at all, oh boy thanks Kiara he said silently feeling a little awkward now.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Celestia] •• NOTES: So is Kiara so no worries haha xd ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-16-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Ulrik - 07-19-2014, 01:42 PM