the Rift

The Shadows on Your Face

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable
Going in for the kill.

It felt like I had been standing here idly for hours before anyone showed up. Of course, it hadn't been that long at all, but after the constant movement from tracking the varnished mare to these strange lands, standing still for even a moment felt like too long. Dark rimmed harks pressed flat against my skull, hidden in the mass of snow frosted mane that sprouted along my spine as the sound of another making it's way towards me. The sound of the other's hooves against the wooded terrain would likely be lost to most others, but I had been trained to pick up on the slightest difference of my surroundings and the sound of wood breaking under the weight of some creature was entirely different than that of the others chatting away mindlessly.
It wasn't long after that, that the dark frame of the stallion broke through the tree line followed soon by an equally as dark canine who's eyes were the color of the moon whereas the stallion's were that of the sun. How curious. My harks moved forwards slowly as I peered at the odd couple, what did they want with me? Better yet, did they know Snö and would they prove useful in my hunt for the varnished mare?
"Looking for someone?" The bronze marked stallion spoke as if on cue with my thoughts, his voice just as rough and underused as I assumed mine would be if I were to ever crack my sooty velvets apart. My own cruelean pools drifted over the stallion momentarily, taking in the duo of horns that sprouted unevenly from the front of his skull to the tail that seemed almost feline with the way it twisted and coiled as he stood there. The long, normal tail that grew from my rear swished gently at my ankles as I turned my calculating gaze back to the stallion before forcing my vocal chords into movement. "Aren't we all looking for someone?" A malicious grin cracked my stony features as the graveled words fell from split kissers, hopefully this brute would find amusement in my slight insanity or else this meeting would come to a close fairly quickly.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ulrik]
Words;; 367 D:
Notes;; I had like, zero muse. But I felt like I had to get something up for you <3 I am so so so so so sorry this is utter shit. I really don't know why I can't post right tonight.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-17-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 07-18-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-19-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 07-23-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-30-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 08-11-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:09 PM