the Rift

The Shadows on Your Face

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable

I watched the curious looking stallion and his canine stood there without any kind of movement that would show life other than the slight raise and fall of their rib cages. Otherwise they could almost be mistaken for statue decorations to welcome the new comers into the lands or rather scare away those who weren't worthy of entrance. Ebony tipped harks flicked forward ever so slightly as my darkened kissers parted and came back together in order to answer the stallion's question with one of my own.
Humor wasn't really on the top of my list of skills, in fact, it was probably one of the lower right next to tact and a couple other things that only fools dabbled in. It seemed that the bronze marked creature before me was one of similar character as his twin horned skull dipped ever so slightly as if he was thinking over a proper answer to the failed attempt at avoiding answering his own. "No." I nodded slightly, the very corners of my charcoaled kissers turning up into the ghost of a grin as I thought over the stallion's response. So he was one of the few that had no target set in their lives. Maybe he was content for the time being and eventually that no would turn into a heartfelt yes, or maybe not.
Who knew.
"I seek only knowledge, but you seek someone. Who?" My crystal pools drifted back to the stallion, meeting his molten metal eyes as I wondered over what the stallion seeked in knowing who it was that I was searching for. My mind drifted to the pallid hued mare who had caused so much havoc in my life in such a short period, flickers of anger flashed through my frame but they were quickly extinguished by a mixture of other feelings. There were many feelings when the image of the varnished mare came forward, she was stunningly beautiful and smart, she also had more of a backbone than I had ever seen in a mare. But she had done my family wrong and I wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do when I found her. I allowed my terra hued lids to flash quickly over the blue of my irises before focusing back on reality and the duo who stood before me. My harks flicked to the side as kissers began to move so words could be formed. "Why should I trust you with that information stranger?" All of the maniacal qualities that had been present in my original question were washed away as the tone turned serious. What if I told this bronze marked steed and he was some kind of lover of the varnished mare? Or better yet, if I followed him and wound up the prisoner of some oddly marked cult?

"words."
Tag;; @[Ulrik]
Words;; 472
OOC;; Sorry this took so long dear, was struggling with muse for a bit

Jakar
going in for the kill
x - x

Messages In This Thread
The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-17-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 07-18-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-19-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 07-23-2014, 07:46 PM