[PRIVATE] discovery

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria
hearing your voice, I'm overjoyed

Gold laced visage turns towards him in acknowledgement of the sound that graced her aurals, and Cera was relieved to see no traces of frustration or disgust upon her face. At least he was well-received for the time being. Giving the maiden her space as he approached, he made sure he didn't encroach upon her bubble and paused his steps in acknowledgement of that. Pleasure floods his face as she speaks softly, effervescent giggles punctuating the sentences she crafts, discovering she was a potential herdmate in the future. Soon after her name is revealed, and Cera kindly bows, sweeping his wing aside and bending knee in a flourish before straightening with a glowing smile. "A pleasure, miss Aurelia." Perhaps she is too young for such a formal manner of address, but Cera has never found respect to be restricted to an age or rank.

Turning slightly to be more parallel to her bodice as she drops her crown to inhale the scents of the earth they stand upon, he enjoys the view in momentary tranquil silence as he awaits her own words. Basking in the incredible scenery before him, a little boggled to see the familiar view from above the earth without flying, he merely hums in agreement to her statement. She joins him in a moment, the two staring up at the sky devoid of any clouds that Tallsun afternoon. It wasn't odd, but it was a beautiful azure, and the scent of the blossoms still clinging to his mane only furthered the nearly ethereal feel of the island floating beneath them, solid yet still so strange.

Emerald eyes flick over to Aurelia to regard her attentively as she speaks, extending a question. This one requires far more depth of thought than the previous statements she'd made, overlooking the conspicuous difference that this was phrased in an inquisitory fashion while the others were merely observations. "Now, these are merely my own thoughts, of course. But when I spoke to the God of the Sun, he had phrased in such a way speaking to those gathered that the wraiths were not a creation of the celestials that guide Helovia. Maybe this is a gift? An apology for the cramped space of the Sanctuary?" He recalls those damp caverns and a shudder plays like piano keys down the ivory notes of his vertebrae.

"The Sanctuary was the only way they could protect us, but it was done as quickly as could be created. It was also a desire to bring us closer, to eradicate the boundaries created by alliances. They hope to guide us into an era of peace, now. Maybe this is their attempt to make a place where there are no herds, no ties. A place of tranquility, a meeting ground, a neutral territory." Realizing he was speaking a little too much, he laughed sheepishly and shook his head at himself. Sometimes he got a little carried away in his musings, but perhaps that was why he'd been made Diviner.

"Apologies, the Gods are certainly interesting beings, I fear even the Wise Ones will never fully understand them." He turned to look at her and motioned with his wing to move away from the edge of the island. "Would you like to walk with me? Perhaps you can tell me why you are not quite ready to join us in the Throat? If it is your decision from what you alluded to, of course." Cera certainly didn't want to make assumptions. Ilaria huffed from his shoulders and tangled her paws into his mane, splaying over his spine lazily as she half-dozed during their conversation, making Cera laugh softly and shake his head at her as they walked.

image credits
table by whit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM