[PRIVATE] discovery

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

He bows after I say my name, and I giggle once more. That's never happened to me. I've never been worthy of a bow. He calls me Miss Aurelia and I get little tingles up and down my spine. I rather like not being judged for my past irrational decisions. The feeling of being able to just talk is pleasurable, and even as Cera and I enter the rather interesting conversation of gods and whether they have done good or bad, I feel relaxed and at ease. After Cera says what he thinks, I realize why he is in a Wise One rank. He is quite wise.

"Oh, yea. The Sanctuary was not the best living quarters." I pause for a moment, sipping in air, and as I do, Cera continues. Filling me with more knowledge than many horses could ever have filled me up with. He speaks of peace, and quickly, I remember Gaucho telling me of invasion after invasion. If peace is so obtainable as building a floating island and making the horses friends, why didn't the gods do this years ago? Why has it taken so many invasions, murders, challenges, and all those type of things for the gods to realize peace needs to happen quickly.

"Being the World's Edge Seer has made me learn something. Gods are not easy to reach. Only the few lucky ones are able to even catch a glimpse of a god. How do they expect there to be peace if they do not come down here and demand it of us? Do they expect us mortals to simply not be greedy and wish for power?" Yes, I'm a greedy mortal. I challenged for leadership, big whoopdido. It won't happen again.

Cera invites me to walk with him. "Oh, yes! I'd love to walk with you, Cera." I smile and begin walking next to him. I notice the animal on his back. "Who is your friend?" My smile grows wider, but hidden behind it is a rising pain. I had a friend, once upon a time.

"So, you want to hear why I'm not exactly in the Throat yet?" My voice is soft, but it's not like I am telling a huge secret. Why I am not in the Throat is no secret. I wouldn't mind if everyone knew why. "When I was little, Africa found me in the Threshold. She took me in a began raising me like her sister. One day, I went out wandering, and ended up in the North, where I was attacked by a stallion. He had tried to rip my wings off. I decided to leave the Throat after that. I thought Africa wouldn't notice me leave, considering she was always piled up with work. She was the herd's oracle, a good one, too. And with the controversy of Gaucho being Sultan, I thought no one would notice me leave, but they did. I would've died from the loss of blood if the God of the Earth hadn't saved me. Now, I seek to rejoin, but Africa will not let me. She no longer trusts me, but I made the decision to leave when I was barely a yearling. I am not allowed to rejoin until the beginning of Frostfall." There it is, a part of my story. My long ass, dramatic story.

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM