[PRIVATE] discovery

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
not everything that is golden shines...

Cera, he is quite intelligent. How has he not yet assumed the position of lead? It would not be hard for him. He is charismatic, sweet, and intelligent. Cera is probably one in a handful of horses that have been able to be on my good side quite quickly after the beginning of the conversation, and if he is able to do that, surely he can get on many horses' good sides. Then again, he may just not want to be lead. I imagine that happens sometimes.

He begins speaking of his life with the Gods. To me, it seems that he has been a lucky one that has been fortunate enough to be around the Gods. "Indeed. I've prayed once, or twice, but I'm a frequenter to the Veins. I feel connected to myself there... in a strange way?" I smile and shrug my shoulders as best as a horse can. Our conversation continues, and with each passing minute, I find myself observing this stallion as a wise creature and not some high-ranked, possible option for lead. I do not care about his rank. I care about his personality. I won't allow him to get special privileges for his rank, especially when I got no privilege whatsoever with my rank.

His next words force me to grow a new appreciation for the painted stallion, the one with the thing on it's back. "Perhaps if they demand us around, they would be leaders. Gods probably make mistakes, too. I would not be surprised if I found out that one of the gods had made a huge mistake, it in our DNA to make mistakes, I understand that. Tell me, Cera, would a world ruled by gods be a utopia or dystopia? Surely everything would be more peaceful. If one could not challenge a god for leadership, there would be no greed for power. The gods can fix the issues that have clearly bested us." I don't know where this idea came from, but it sounds a lot better to have the gods in charge than us. "Yes, that does make sense." This is all I say about the point he has made. I guess there is no argument I can think of right now.

I do not say anything to his next string of words. I do not need to. I am in deep thought and it shows on my features. It feels as if there is a war in my head. A war between good and evil, gods, and no gods. The only certain in my life, for now, is Destry, the spark girl who stole my heart than told me how she felt.

We begin walking and our conversation does not falter to continue. "Oh, Ilaria. That's a beautiful name." I smile at the red-colored panda. She is a panda right? She kinda looks like a raccoon fox hybrid thing. She is adorable, nonetheless.

"It'd be a honor if you would celebrate with me." I smile at him and prance a little, still staying next to him, though. I feel happy, even after telling him what happened, the sad story. "If you ever want to talk, I am here for you, Cera." My voice is steady, honest. I like Cera, he's cool. Though I wish to here a story told by him, I do not push him. I'd rather not here the story over him getting offended at me asking.

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM