[PRIVATE] discovery

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

She listens to him. She listens good and hard, as if he is preaching something that will save her life. He says that if gods were in power, mortals would (basically) have no chance. Would we really become pawns? Perhaps I could imagine the Moon Goddess dancing around in the night, having mortal slaves do whatever she wants. The thought of the gods do that to us sends shivers down my spine. He says a lot, and I take it all in, but one thing he says sits awkwardly in my mind. "There is violence because we are unique, miss Aurelia. A sad fate, yes, but one that can only be made by the differences of desires and opinions." Though I do not show it, these words strung together displeases me. I guess I am very unique then. I created unnecessary violence in the World's Edge and in the Hidden Falls. Even up North, when I was a yearling, violence surrounded me. I guess I desire more than others? Surely there has to be other horses that have challenged for lead before, right? He says that it is a 'sad fate', and I begin to analyze my life. I really suck. Why can't I just be normal and not crazy?

I realize that, in my deep thought, I have missed most of what he has said. "You make very valid points, Cera." I nod, confirming my statement. "You have pressed nothing on me so far. I'm delighted that I finally have someone to talk to about all this stuff." I offer him a smile that emits a child-like glee.

As we begin walking, Ilaria seems to have taken a liking to me. She beckons me over with her paw, and I do so, slowing my stride down so my head will be next to her. I stretch my muzzle (hopefully) over Cera's wing and hold it close to Ilaria, so she can do to me as she pleases. I don't quite understand that she is calling me over to be pet yet. I slowly recoil myself away from Cera as he reaches over and looks at his beautiful companion. He tells me her name means happy and cheerful. "It does seem to fit her well!" I giggle softly and glance at Ilaria. She reminds me somewhat of Shilva, and that makes me said, but my emotions stay happy. Cera should never know that behind my laughs and smiles, there is a great deal of pain.

I guess my celebration is a set thing now! He winks, his eyelashes brushing the air as he does so. Now, I notice his handsome eyes. Mine aren't exactly beautiful, in fact, I'm sure some people consider them repulsing, but I like them because they are mine. They are uniquely me. He asks me if there is anything I wish to know, and now, I feel as though I should ask and see if he knows where my kids are. Perhaps if he does, I can take Voodoo to see them. "I do have a question. Are there any foals in the Throat?"

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM