the Rift

[PRIVATE] discovery

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera
all i've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

It was an honor, in some odd way, for Aurelia to care so deeply about his words and what he was sharing with her. He wasn't one to call himself wise or worldly, he was far too humble for that. Whatever it was that the God of the Sun had seen sheltered inside of Cera's soul, the painted child was unaware of what it truly was. There was no need for him to search for what it was, to try and define it. Cera trusted his Lord, and in that faith he found no desire to try and give name to what it was that made him worthy to be the Sun God's apostle. It was more than enough payment, to have others like Aurelia hang upon his word, to trust him, and ask him to deliver them from the darkness of their lives with the light his Lord had shone deep into his soul.

Her smile soothes whatever worries lingering in his mind, that he is preaching instead of guiding. His own echoes hers, relieved. "I'm glad my incessant talking doesn't put you off," he admitted with a sheepish laugh. They begin to walk once more, this time in the quiet echoes of his lingering words, simply reveling in the ability to put his mind at rest and his talkative tongue to silence. Ilaria is nigh obsessed with the pale maiden, tail wagging slowly against Cera's skin. When Aurelia steps closer she makes soft, happy sounds, pleased to have been obeyed. Reaching out with fuzzy paws she attempted to wrap them round Aurelia's face and place her fuzzy belly and chin against the flat planes of her forehead.

Cera smiles at the pair of them until they separate, wing dropped low on his side to allow them the ability to greet one another. Ilaria purred and crawled up to lay behind his ears, flopping down as Cera laughed aloud and lightly tossed his head to make her grump and slap one paw against his cheek in reprimand. Cera's eyes sparked and he swayed and bounced around on dancing hooves while Ilaria papped him and the two reveled in a momentary lapse of seriousness, pausing only when becoming aware that they were excluding Aurelia from their play. Her question brings them back, and Cera's smile fades as his eyes flicker towards the heavens in contemplation.

"My sister adopted a colt named Ryuu. There is also Sikeax, a yearling who is a dear friend of mine. Kari, an orphaned colt whom we all help each other raise. Sacre isn't quite a foal any longer. I'm afraid I still consider him one!" he laughed, knowing the master Sleuth was still quite young and barely able to be considered an adult. "Our Physician Tandavi is similar. I adopted Amani in a similar fashion, but she's quickly growing. The Throat isn't brimming with little ones at the moment," he admitted with a sheepish smile. Completely unaware what he was revealing.

Image Credit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM