the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf]

Dsiox Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
table

Dsiox
;

One foot in front of the other, Dsiox's slate grey hooves melted with the rocks around her. Though light and lithe, her hooves still clattered over the uneven stone terrain. She trekked up the side of a mountain, following a pair of frogs who kept playing in front of her. They were so sweet and innocent. Their hops and naivety made her smile. Well...not that she wasn't so naive herself. Her half-closed eyes absorbed the sun and the fog that encircled her. ,The small egg that was nestled in the crook between her delicate dappled neck and shoulder floated gently in the air and seemed to try to play with her head. She left the frogs she had been following as of late. (They paid no mind to her anyway.) And she picked up a lively trot, egging on the egg [ooc:pun intended] on to follow her. As the sweet thing was never more than a foot from her it scampered over in an instant and started to bounce in-between her small grey ears. It rubbed one from the base to the tip before moving to the other and so on. Dsiox threw her head to try and rub it as well. What a happy little creature it was.

She picked up a canter and ran through the rocks, being careful to mind her step. The fog curled all around the mountain and Dsiox saw a snake-like dragon face attached to the edge. She followed the path to the end and the dragon, proud thing it was, moved and coiled himself seeming to be very vain. Scales of brilliance hung off of it and masculine, broad features dripped from every inch of his body. He was beautiful. His teeth sharp and his tail light, he was very majestic...though it isn't best for one to be too absorbed in oneself. Not a good thing at all. But yet...Dsiox couldn't help but he a little absorbed in it's beauty herself. No. No no no. She ripped her head from him yet she could still see him re-coiling in her peripherals but this time she refused to look. She rarely had a coherent moment so one that she actually used to her better judgement was a great step even if it seemed so small.

The turquoise rims of her eyes glinted as she finally broke through the fog, and away from the majestic beast. Her tail flicked in the clear morning sky and she tossed her mane, a smile starting to take over her face. She held her head high and closed her eyes, just enjoying frolicking in the dewy morning grass. This place was very peaceful and happy. She could (almost) think here. If she was capable of really having a clear thought surely it would be here.

Rearing and bucking, tossing her little dearest love of an egg around, she was delighted. All was well and all were happy.

text text text  
"blah blah blah."
dsiox's hallucinations  

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

A small Lynx kitten play amongst the tall grasses. Rolling around playfully as they swayed in the gentle summer breeze. Distracted from the world altogether. A hulking mammoth of a unicorn followed shortly behind her. Even in the summer days the beast had a thick luscious mane, almost simular to that of a male lions. His coat still remained woolly as such. It was time like this that made the beast thankful for his new companionship; Even if at times she annoyed the hell out of him. At least she was keeping him entertained and managed to take him away from the frozen lands he cherished so dearly. If it wasn't for her then he wouldn't have travelled here and seen the equine floundering in the same fields.
A smile lingered upon the beasts, bearded face. He knew of the wing through old folk tales, told by his ancestors. But never had he herd of the hornless and wingless kind. Not since moving to Helovia at least. Words had traveled about the two species; which some considered 'low' to the horned. But in all honesty no one really knew who was supposed to be on top. All for their own.

Mykah pranced and danced around, hidden so neatly front the sight of others, baring hoove upon the ground. She was tiny and well camouflaged, unlike Beowulf with his massive hulking body, like the bow of a ship coming towards you. His blue toning also, not of much use in the 'stay hidden' attribute. He truely was of zero use in that class.
The other in the field seemed so... Content, bucking and rearing. Truely having a blast, So Beowulf thought anyways. For , for someone to be doing such things alone must mean one was happy right? Unless there was an unseen danger and he had it all wrong! Oh God what if he were wrong?!
He glanced frantically down to his trusteeship, his orange orbs locked with her almost white ones. Silently communicating; well mostly him to her, whether she understood him or not, he still spoke to her. At that they set of, briskly; for him. Heading towards this other being.

"Can...Can I help you there ma'am ?" The guy stuttered ever so politely. His shyness and gentlemen like personaily clashed with each other.
The small lynx stay well hidden behind Beowulf, tucked neatly behind his front left hoove, hidden behind all those feathers and the tall grasses of the fields. Beowulf himself had stopped far enough away, but still in ears shot and close enough to quickly help if they so needed his assistance. Or far enough away in case of an attack.

@[Dsiox]

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Dsiox Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dsiox
;

In the midst of Dsiox jumping around the field, completely unaware of anything around her, a rather large beast had followed behind her. Her eyes were closed and the tall grass felt wonderful, tickling her undersides. She was absorbing the sun and bouncing around, enjoying herself. The little egg at her side was floating in circles, skimming the fringes of the grass and following the slender rose-grey mare.

"Can...can I help you there, ma'am?" A deep voice behind her spoke. She bounced around to face the stallion and tilted her thin head. This creature was puzzling. It was very hairy, large, and daggered...but it didn't seem dangerous. Actually he seemed apprehensive to even approach her. The three golden horned beast actually seemed timid. He towered over her and could be rather menacing, but instead he seemed more gentle than most. His hairy chest was ornamented with golden stripes, showing through the thick hair. He seemed majestic in all ways. His body almost emanated a golden glow. A hue so beautiful, it took Dsiox's breath away.

The rose grey sprite danced her way over to the stallion and bopped around. In her soprano, sing-song voice she cooed at him, "Oh no. I am quite wonderful. Who may you be?" His hair swayed in the gentle breeze and wafted his masculine scent toward Dsiox. She twirled her frilly head and looked toward her egg, now swirlingaround her neck and rubbing against her soft coat.

She awaited his reply and observed the soft grasses around her, long this day.

text text text  
"blah blah blah."
dsiox's hallucinations  

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

A quizical glance appeared upon the brow of the Beast. Such strange actions came from this other in the field with him. Perhaps it was the sheer strength of the midday sun, glaring down upon the flowered meadow. The heat causing his body to sweat, over baringly. His thick coat and extra fur really did not help him stay cool at all.
The mare had just trotted right on over to him without even a care. No fear. He was taken back by her sheer forwardsness, though it also made him feel less tense. If someone appraoched him so, then one would not cause him harm. So he hoped. Mykah on the other hand was not happy about the closeness of this other. It made her feel on edge. Soft growls escaped from her lips. A warning to this other equine she was there if she so tried anything. The lynx kitten was situated right in between the Beasts front legs, hiding and also for protection.
The hairy man almost towered twice, over this mare, her stature so tiny and frail looking. He almost felt like protecting her from the world. Just wanting to wrap them up like a baby and keep them away from harms grasp. He was not used to seeing such delicate frames; or such petite females. The ladies back home blended in with the males, if you didn't know what you were looking for that is.

The mare was so energetic, it made him feel slightly tired just watching her as she just could not seem to stay still. Nevertheless, she was pretty; when she stayed still long enough for you to finally catch a glimpse. Beowulf could feel something pulling at him, his mind trying to tell him this one was 'batshit crazy'. His glance dropped to the cat cowering between his legs and snorted in her direction. Unimpressed, the kitten backed up and skuttled of into the grasses at his left flank.

"I am Beowulf" he stated simply in a deep gravelly voice.

@[Dsiox]

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death