the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

A small Lynx kitten play amongst the tall grasses. Rolling around playfully as they swayed in the gentle summer breeze. Distracted from the world altogether. A hulking mammoth of a unicorn followed shortly behind her. Even in the summer days the beast had a thick luscious mane, almost simular to that of a male lions. His coat still remained woolly as such. It was time like this that made the beast thankful for his new companionship; Even if at times she annoyed the hell out of him. At least she was keeping him entertained and managed to take him away from the frozen lands he cherished so dearly. If it wasn't for her then he wouldn't have travelled here and seen the equine floundering in the same fields.
A smile lingered upon the beasts, bearded face. He knew of the wing through old folk tales, told by his ancestors. But never had he herd of the hornless and wingless kind. Not since moving to Helovia at least. Words had traveled about the two species; which some considered 'low' to the horned. But in all honesty no one really knew who was supposed to be on top. All for their own.

Mykah pranced and danced around, hidden so neatly front the sight of others, baring hoove upon the ground. She was tiny and well camouflaged, unlike Beowulf with his massive hulking body, like the bow of a ship coming towards you. His blue toning also, not of much use in the 'stay hidden' attribute. He truely was of zero use in that class.
The other in the field seemed so... Content, bucking and rearing. Truely having a blast, So Beowulf thought anyways. For , for someone to be doing such things alone must mean one was happy right? Unless there was an unseen danger and he had it all wrong! Oh God what if he were wrong?!
He glanced frantically down to his trusteeship, his orange orbs locked with her almost white ones. Silently communicating; well mostly him to her, whether she understood him or not, he still spoke to her. At that they set of, briskly; for him. Heading towards this other being.

"Can...Can I help you there ma'am ?" The guy stuttered ever so politely. His shyness and gentlemen like personaily clashed with each other.
The small lynx stay well hidden behind Beowulf, tucked neatly behind his front left hoove, hidden behind all those feathers and the tall grasses of the fields. Beowulf himself had stopped far enough away, but still in ears shot and close enough to quickly help if they so needed his assistance. Or far enough away in case of an attack.

@[Dsiox]

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Dsiox - 07-20-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Beowulf - 07-25-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Beowulf - 08-06-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Dsiox - 07-28-2014, 09:14 AM