the Rift

[OPEN] home

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I had led Aurelia out of the Veins, overjoyed and relieved that I had finally admitted my liking for her, my love for her. It had been a time that I couldn't believe had happened. As Aurelia takes the lead, taking off into the skies, we soar above Helovia, passing through the damp clouds, high above the earth. The sunlight of Tallsun beams down upon our backs, my back blazing as my dark coat absorbs the heat, sweat beading along my neck. I drift along behind the pale mare, my thoughts slowing me down.

I rerun the scenario, me admitting my love, her responding to it. Telling me how she feels, and our sweet embrace that left my skin tingling from where she had touched me. Closing my eyes for a moment I descend a few feet, glancing up at Aurelia's pale underside, watching as she soars above me. Until now, I haven't taken into account where we're headed. Glancing around, I notice that we're passing over the Heart, reaching a barren desert, heat washing over me as the clouds sink back from the edge of the desert. It lay barren at the edge of Helovia, a fairly wide bridge of earth keeping it attached to Helovia. A large lake lies in the center, looking quite at home with palms towering over it, casting reflections into the waters, cacti and grasses. It was strange to see such lush plant life growing in a desert.

Aurelia descends, her hooves colliding with the dirt. Circling around I prepare myself to fall into place beside her, feathered crimson hooves hitting the dirt with a great force, body lurching forward for a moment as sparks jump from my hooves upon impact. I put down my hind legs, steadying myself and looking back at Aurelia, spinning around so I may face her. "I like it—" It was better than my last home, with the unicorn supremacists of the Basin. It was definitely a drastic change, seeing as how the Basin was always frozen over and this herd land was practically burning.

"blah blah blah."

ooc:
word count: 346

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
home - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-23-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: home - by Africa - 07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: home - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 03:04 AM