the Rift

[OPEN] home

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Offering a heart felt smile to the dapple grey as she speaks, I look over at Aurelia, wondering if she'll say anything more that I was never informed of. Instead she sinks back and I look towards the mare with the starry bird, the one that had claimed the rank of Sultana. Through gritted teeth her words were spoken, making me uneasy. What was she thinking about? What did she know that I did not? Was there some deep connection between these two that I did not know about? I take an uneasy glance towards Aurelia and then at the mare, letting the worry slip from my face as I flick my head, my pale forelock slipping off to the left.

Passing all thoughts aside, I shift my weight, adjusting my wings at my sides before opening my lips to speak. "Well I'm searching for a home, a place where I've never been before. Something new." I glance to the gold flecked mare claiming to be my mate, smiling at her with warmth spreading across me. "Aurelia brought me here," I was thankful that she had. Now I was no longer brought down by the memories of Delinne bearing a child that was not from my father. She say it was forced but I call that bullshit, she knows it was intended and she knows I know. I left her standing there with the disgraceful babe, no longer needing her comfort.

How did Delinne do it? How did she let a stallion that was not that beautiful golden steed she had made me with mount her? How could she live with herself knowing Azzaron had seen the whole happening, watched her procreate with some other man. That would be heartbreaking in my opinion, watching the one you absolutely loved have a child not even a year after your passing. It made me sick to think about it, hatred bubbling and brewing within me. Trying to contain my anger, I look at the dappled mare, then looking past her to the expanse of barren desert behind her.

"blah blah blah."

ooc:
word count: 346

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
home - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-23-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: home - by Africa - 07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: home - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 03:04 AM