the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
"Isn't it beautiful?" I know this voice, but from where? I can tell it's a masculine voice, so my options are narrowed down some, at least. I hear the voice wafting around behind me. I don't know if I want to look back. All the horses I've met, have not liked me (for the most part), so I assume this is another one of my enemies. Currently being in a good mood, I decide not to turn around, not yet, anyways. I let my cranium drop to the tender green blades of grass, my lips gliding across each and every blade, as if searching for the perfect place to take a bite out of the grass. Upon finding this perfect spot, I open my mouth and grab a huge mouthful.

I curiously wonder who is near me. I want to avoid my enemies, for now. I don't want to spoil this place with my childish arguments. The land is nice when it's quiet, I would hate to be the one that ruins peace. Of course, they say curiosity killed the cat, and it did this for me.

I spin around to face my company. My jaw drops open to form a giant 'O' shape. "V-Voodoo." My voice is timid and small, yet loud enough for the stallion to hear, the stallion with the bloody lips. Voodoo, the father of my lost child. The father who I should've stayed in contact with. "Uhm.... sorry." Sorry for everything. Sorry for letting you mate me, sorry for being rude, sorry for letting you allow me to be part of your life, even if my part is insignificant. Unsure of what to do, I turn away and begin walking away from the stallion. I'm sure he doesn't want me around anyways. Why would he? I'm a horrible mare.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; voodoo can stop if he wants. if he doesn't i'm sure aurelia will stop and come back. :3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 10:07 PM