the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
I begin walking away from him. Away from the stallion that has learned about me on a more intimate level. I do not turn back, even when he calls out my name, but I do halt. My heart is conflicting with my mind and I try to concentrate, to figure what to say, but even with deep concentration and thought, I remain speechless, unable to speak. He says my name again, and I crane my head towards him to look at him. Then, he does what I was hoping he wouldn't do. He asks about Ryuu. He is asking me about his son. I lost the child. I literally have absolutely no idea where the foal is. I assume Faeanne is still with Ruske and Evangeline, but I am unsure of that, too. Slowly, I swing my hindquarters around and begin to walk back towards Voodoo. I'd rather not be walking back, but I can't leave him there. He will worry about his child.

"They are with families who can take care of them." Well, only Fae is, but I assume Ryuu is with a nice family, too. Hopefully he is, at least. "When we spoke last, I told you to join my herd, so we could raise the children together. If you had done that, you would have your children now. I can not take care of two children alone, and you very well know that. Considering I was two when I had them, I could barely take care of myself. They are safe now, away from me. And Voodoo, it is not normal for a stallion to care about his kid so much, yet not want to be a part of their life." At first, my lyrics are sugared and sweet, but when I say the last part of my mini-speech, my words are cold and my eyes are narrowed. I look at him thoroughly, almost staring at him. Yea, maybe I'm a little bitter about him not staying with me. Maybe, just maybe, I'm fucking pissed off at him somewhat. He has nerve asking me where his children are. Why in the world does he except a just turned three year old to know where his kids are. It's not like I wanted them. If he cares so much about them, he can see them himself.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 10:07 PM