[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

Eye to eye once more, you can feel the anger spill from those molten eyes and drip from every orifice, pride seeming to riddle itself all over her face; this mare is so young, her mind still can't even keep up with her. But, then again, neither can yours, so who are you to judge? We shake our heads at you, "tsk"-ing as you allow the corners of your lips to droop into a dissatisfied frown. "I was not aware that I needed help." the mare breathes, her ears pressed forward as if none of the arguing and yelling had even happened, those empty -yet so bright- eyes on your own.

Then, she pulses forward, neither the movement or action in itself threatening, but you cannot help but shutter; your knees buckle as if you must catch yourself before falling and the muscles become tight in your shoulders and narrow hindquarters. Her gold-striped nose draws into your personal space, her hot breath invading yours and causing a strange feeling to stir in your belly; was this what it felt like when you two had.. Done the deed? Who knows, you were pretty wasted after a while we laugh, clinking together fake glasses full of the imaginary liquid that your friend packs around in a big bottle.

"I'm sorry I ever dragged you into this mess." she huffs, her soft nose finally reaching far enough out for you to have to meet half way; unsure, but respectfully, you reach out as well -slowly- until your snouts are pressed together softly. "It.. it's okay." you respond quietly, not quiet sure what to say other than that it was okay.. when it had happened. But now, from what she had said just moments ago, you hurt. Your heart hurts.

A couple of seconds pass, your mind briefly leaving the moment in now and searching for Ouija. Only a stone's throw away, the excited fox has found herself a small branch.. after she tried to scale a thick cherry tree to snatch some of those pretty pink petals. Occupied by her new toy, she lays on her belly with the bark-less piece of wood half destroyed and pressed between white paws, her tongue slipping out further than what would seem normal to drop the bark chunks from her jaws. "Have you lost something?" Your snout pulls back from hers, ears rotating forward as shallow eyes flicker around quickly.

Through your massive range of emotions right now, Ouija cannot tell if you are worried about her, or what may be going on right now, but out of habit shows her face. Up on all four, she grabs her gnawed on stick and hobbles toward the two of you with it half-dragging on the ground, saliva running down the thing like water. Once in view, she growls playfully and you settle, dropping your head slightly to reclaim a comfortable posture. "I think she loses me more than I do her." you chuckle softly, an innocent grin playing on your lips at the sight of your happy bonded.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Aurelia]

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM