the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rebuild What You've Lost

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

The situation is calm and peaceful, as Resplendence confirms my suspicion of her identity, and welcomes us. I offer a simple smile as she turns and leads us into the World's Edge and to her herb garden. I'm pleased to find that it isn't too far away - not that I would mind getting a nice look at the herdland that I have never before visited. Rather, I'm more eager to discuss the reasons that we are here. As we approach I see that her companion Valiance is hanging a canopy to surround and cover the garden. Sikeax speaks the words that come straight to my mind. I smile and nod in agreement. "It is." I wish that we had something so relaxing and earthy out in the Throat. I enjoy the sand alright, but something to hide from the heat of the sun would be nice. Though, with the arrival of Orangemoon and the not too distant approach of Frostfall, the warmth of the sun may be nice. But then, deserts are rather treacherous - blazing hot in the day, freezing at night. It's been a long time since I've spent the winter season in Helovia, let alone the Throat. Who knows what it will really be like....

We settle in the garden and I move toward the bag hanging from Sikeax's shoulder. I open the flap and pull out the herbs one by one, setting them down on the ground so they are visible to all of us. Once they are all set out, I nudge Sikeax. "Sikeax can tell you about these herbs. I don't know if they'll be able to grow here, since the climate is different, but at the least you can learn what they are." I smile again at them both and step back, letting my eyes wander toward Valiance to watch him with curiosity and innocent interest.

WC: 312
Tag: @[Resplendence]

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 07-26-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 08-09-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 08-11-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 08-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 08-20-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 10-13-2014, 12:11 AM