[OPEN] Sidetracked

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark

you're gone and
i gotta stay high
— all the time

elegant crown raised, slender neck stretching outwards as sight of a dappled beaut finds its way to her violet eyes. crystalline lashes flicker, head bobbing gently as she gazes wearily at the other fem, finding comfort and fear at the sight of another. ears reach forward, listening to the roaring waters and the sounds of the wind weaving through the branches of the leafy green trees. feathers ruffled, her light perches upon her withers with full moons focused upon her rear end.

from behind her a stallion of grullo, flesh of the back glittering in a divine golden hue. face marked with webs of a weaver, eyes matching the gold of the spine. scarred tissue scattered along the bodice, a white companion small and frail. ears flicker forward, curious about the small portions of the scaled being. with soft, lilac eyes landing upon the horned beast a wild fire of mad, white hot fear consumes her. bodice trembles, eyes growing wide and bottom lip shaking violently.

bodies flung into pits of red, burning fires that hungrily accept the carcass. sharp teeth of white cut through tender flesh, blood splattered across the damp earth. buildings of stone and concrete crumble, smoke rolling in over the ground. a doll hanging from the pale lips, ears laid back as familiar faces fade into the shadows, angry flames consuming their sweet, sorrowful features in but a heartbeat. ashes fall from the sky, blood falling like rain upon her golden pelt. tears slip down along her pale cheeks, mouth dropping open as a massive shadow looms, like a God from the skies it comes down upon her.

stumbling back with her eyes wide, taking a cautious step away to avoid the descendant of the vicious beasts. remaining silent despite the hello he gives, she keeps her lips sealed with fear spread out across her features. she feels the discontent strung through her light, dim and filled with worry. i know, my love, i know. she coos gently, quiet words whispered through the mind, shared through the bond.

taking a hesitant glance up to better see the faces of the unfamiliar equines, she looks back down for fear she will meet the gaze of one of the unwanted strangers. shuffling closer to the edge of the water, she does not step in, afraid she will be swept away by the current, looking up at the grey mare with the dappled bodice and flecked features.

THANKS AVEY

Messages In This Thread
Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-22-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 07-22-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Dsiox - 07-22-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 07-27-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Dsiox - 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Satanic Silk - 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 08-01-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Satanic Silk - 08-25-2014, 09:54 PM