the Rift

[OPEN] Sidetracked

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
My hooves beat the ground softly, quietly, careful to not make much sound. Behind me, the desert that is the Dragon's Throat. With the love and good graces of my twin heart, I have departed that sandy shore and embarked to get to work on learning my trade. That's right.. a 'sleuth'. It's something I was supposed to have been working on while I was in the Falls, but I was much to preoccupied to do anything related to it. But now, knowing that I may settle down with her, I worry much less and may be able to explore the other aspects of my life that have been neglected for so long. Now my legs are taking me to a new area, somewhere I don't recall ever visiting before. It's green and lush, with sun shimmering down through the leafy tops. I hear voices in the distance, and I slow to a halt. I look ahead, peering with narrowed eyes. Sneaking. Well, this is some sneaking I can do. I move quietly, slowly, careful to not step on any big twigs or branches that I might snap and break. I stop behind some thick trees, overwhelmed with green life. I peak through, and see before me three bodies - none of them are familiar to me. Who could they be? It doesn't seem that there is any sort of lively conversation going on, so whatever it is I haven't missed much, I'm guessing.

A stallion and two mares. The stallion looking very similar to myself, a dark body with flaxen mane of the moon. He has what appears to be spider web on his face. I wonder if it is a marking, or if he walked into something unfortunate. One mare, perhaps the strangest thing I've ever seen in my six years. She is made of glass. I don't mean that as a metaphor, she is ACTUALLY made of glass. My eyes widen as I scan her body and see a deep red heart in her chest, but no veins, no blood. It's rather unnerving, actually, and I realize that I'm actually glad that I'm not in the middle of this group. The other mare is much more 'normal' (are there ANY normal Helovians?). She is a dapple grey Arabian, and I wonder if I've seen her before back when I lived in the Falls.. but I can't put a name to her face. What a strange trio they are... I stay in the brush cover and watch silently.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: Liquid timing of all of everything. Silk is working on 'sneaking', so please, take no notice ^_^
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-22-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 07-22-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Dsiox - 07-22-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 07-27-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Dsiox - 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Satanic Silk - 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 08-01-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Satanic Silk - 08-25-2014, 09:54 PM