the Rift

[OPEN] !! What Would You Do
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Our walk was uneventful and Laedere traveled well despite any discomfort she felt. Fina kept watch overhead for the unlikely chance that we’d run into trouble on the ground, and before I knew it we began to draw closer to the Falls. Hidden Falls, with its towering cliffs and overhangs; thundering water and semi tropical flora. This would be the first time that Africa got to witness my new home. I spared one eye to gaze back at her discreetly. Laedere was quick to voice her opinion as I halted our travels just outside the waterfall covering the secret entrance and path that lead into yon mountainscape.

Her wide eyes are almost infant like, “Aye,” I replied softly, “Welcome to Hidden Falls.” The wounded woman pondered about fire falling from heaven, I frowned just a little and glanced absently at the clear blue sky above, “Nay,” I said with assuring note, “There is no fire here.” Nor anywhere else in the land of Helovia. Aside from perhaps the volcanic territory bordering Dragon's Throat, “There is volcanic activity far south of here, but it is an ever burning fire that is limited to the confines of caverns and pits—has been for many a generation.”

As for things coming from the astral world above; I’d only seen falling flames once before. In a world that didn’t have time or space, a place that resembled dreamscape more than reality. Hot rain had fallen endlessly in that place of ocean and stone. I shivered unintentionally forcing a smile to replace disfavor. Fina cried out, she'd been circling our position, her flaming wings a brilliant contrast against the pale sky, 'Can ye find Kiara?' the firechild didn't pause to consider and was over the wall before a single eye could've blinked.

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
!! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Dröm - 07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 07-29-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 08-12-2014, 01:09 AM