the Rift

[OPEN] !! What Would You Do

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend

The day is a lovely one, with brilliant blue skies just barely tinged with ivory wisps that float far above. The roar of the Falls are more distant in the centre of our herdland, and I find the birdsong surrounding me extraordinary. It never ceases to amaze me, the myriad animals to be found in our home. Each species has a slightly different colour, and many of the birds' hues vary across the entire colour spectrum - my retinas are alight with a rainbow, and as I relax in the shade of a large tree, I bask in my rainbow's glow.

The peace is short-lived, however, for it is not long before a familiar shape interrupts my solitude. The Czar's fiery bird (I'm not sure I ever quite caught her name, but somehow I am sure she is a girl - perhaps it is instinctual, but I will ponder that later) has swooped into view. She lands in the tree, peering at me, and then flies away, turning to hover in the air as though waiting. Intrigued both by the zephyr's odd behavior and the possibility of seeing her bondmate, I followed at a gentle lope. She is presumably pleased with my pace, for she flies ahead of me with seemingly little complaint.

I meet them on the inner side of the path leading to the Wilds. I am slightly winded, in the way of one who has just enjoyed a light workout, and I offer a broad grin to my two herdmates and their companions. "Midas," I say with noticeable warmth, nodding to the Falls mare with him. I'm not sure of her name, but she certainly carries our scent, and I think I have seen her around before. To the others (a pretty, one-winged grey pegasus; and a cream-and-teal, injured mare that looks surprisingly similar to myself, if I lacked a horn and had wings), I offer a different greeting. "And friends. I am Reizend, an Educatrix of the Hidden Falls. How may I be of service?"

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
!! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Dröm - 07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 07-29-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 08-12-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 08-20-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM