the Rift

[OPEN] !! What Would You Do
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Laedere voiced a question on the way down, I smiled and very nearly jumped to answer when Drom moved to fill in the gaps instead. Ears flicked back ever slightly, angling to catch their words above the roaring thunder that was our constant white noise. The chestnut woman answers readily and simply enough; satisfying the question without extra frill. When we hit bottom I’d already caught sight of someone weaving their way toward our position and a certain fire born bird heading back.

It was always a pleasure to see Reizend, and I got the treat of regarding said woman who was currently angling through the timberline just as Fina returned, her gaze alive and bright. “Thank ye,” I said, silent to all ears save her own. She shrugged, or did so mentally (avian creatures couldn’t really shrug midflight.) “Tis well.” The fire child replied without her usual bite or temper; those talons found my hindquarter without hesitation and she settled on the flesh without another word. Pointed gaze glancing over to find Silas before turning aside seemingly disinterested.

“Good to see ye, Reizend.” Crown bobbed, chin gently brushing the inlay below my collar. Before another word could be spoken Laedere asked something else, curious of our ranks, Drom again filled in the slots then looked at me as if seeking approval for the explanation, I nodded once, showing the confirmation the young girl appeared rooting for, a faint smile touched each corner of my lips, “Reizend,” gaze shifted back to the alabaster sea foam mare, “Laedere is in need of a healers touch, she has traveled far, could ye spare a moment to mend her wing?”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
!! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Dröm - 07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 07-29-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 08-12-2014, 01:09 AM