the Rift

[OPEN] Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Leaving Cera was not a thing she'd expected to do so fast. Her herdmate, and even possibly new friend, had not lasted long in her presence. Home would need her soon, but when the night came in with cool breezes, she back tied to the island. There would be no leaving for tonight.
Out of her usual state of cautiousness, wrapped in the arms of safety, she was more free to laugh, to allow a skip within her step, and even mingle with the wildlife as far as they would allow her. Herbs were everywhere, growing in great numbers. The amount of life in the land had her sending sparks to her heart.
As more and more came, as they would, the feeling of freedom ebbed away, caught up in the confusion of the masses. Voices struck one another while others simply faded to the wind, and to the pink shaded trees. Sweet, delicate scents were smothered by the odors of rival herds, outcast bands, rogues, family members, and all else.
In all of the mess, Sikeax has slipped away to find relief in the delicate song of an unknown owner. Softly releasing an ooooooh for her velvet maw, she stirred from her placement.
The light of her horn grew bright, and as the words of 'Look to the moon!' wafed gently to her with a name attached that was not her own, each pale eye sent for the Moon.
It brought a gasp from her, and even she found song inviting.
"Pale moon in the bright blue sky.
Quiet moon in the trumpeting sunlight

Full moon in the bright blue sky.
High noon is hiding your light.

I heard she's waiting. She waits for night.

Crescent moon in the bright blue sky
Tiny spoon. Little bite of the big pie.

Half moon in the bright blue sky.
Hold on. Hold back your better side.

Maybe she's waiting. She waits for night.

Crooked moon in the bright blue sky.
Corner of the room. You watch from the outside.

Shy moon in the bright blue sky.
Lonesome moon. Stars more your own kind.

Heard she's just waiting. She waits for night."

In her process, her mother comes to mind. As of how she held strong emotions to the night, to sleepless stars, and the alabaster lamplight of the hovering stone. Snorting to bare dislike that only she knew off, the words slipped from her mouth in a low alto tone, picking up stride in a free fashion so that she could invoke dance.

"Pale moon in the bright blue sky.
Quiet moon in the trumpeting sunlight

Full moon in the bright blue sky.
High noon is hiding your light.

I heard she's waiting. She waits for night...."

OOC: EEEEEE!!!! I love this idea! Hope you don't mind Sikeax. She hasn't noticed the others yet, but will soon enough.
Though, if someone does acknowledge her and speak directly to her, tag me I'll know, but only if they speak to her

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance] - by Sikeax - 07-23-2014, 11:38 AM