the Rift

[OPEN] Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='107225' dateline='1406100043']
Aurelia</style>
I've been spotted, but not by the one I think will see me. No, instead it's Resplendence who comes charging over, her one ear pinned in a menacing way. She begins with a you. Her voice almost scaring me. As she speaks, wind starts blowing around her. She calls me weak, upon other things. "The World's Edge was never 'almost sent to war', as you have put it. Actually, when they returned me the immediately offered an alliance. And perhaps you should know both sides of the story before accusing me of ridiculous things, Resplendence." Throughout my mini-speech, my ears do not flatten against my neck as they have with Resplendence. It looks silly and childish, in my opinion, but I am sure the entire herd will love this one-eared more so much more now that she has 'stood up' for her home.

"I do not think I have only brought pain. Was it painful when I was trying to help you when you thought everything was burning and your family was dead? Did you feel pain when I was convulsing on the ground? Did it hurt I recruited for the World's Edge? Your life is so tough, feeling all this pain." I start to become repulsed. "You have no right to complain about pain to me." I'm sure she has been through tough times, but I'm sure I've been through worse. Maybe I don't tell anyone my past because it's too fucking painful. The only beacon of light I have ever found, was in the Dragon's Throat. Not here, not with the Edgies. "I've only come to ask if I could give Shilva a proper burial in the World's Edge. I do not seek a fight, though I know I will get one if I stay. I shall be on my way." I shake me head, disappointed. Obviously, they hate me too much to even let me hang around. Maybe I no longer want to bury Shilva in the Edge. I'm sure they'd just send their hounds to search for her carcass. So with that being said, as Resplendence walks away, I do too, but the other direction. Away from them. With the wind Resplendence created gone, and also her dragon, I feel safer. The one-eared, no matter how sweet she looks, has always scared me a little bit.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; aurelia is out! this is short, but i didn't have much to say.
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance] - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 11:58 PM