the Rift

[OPEN] Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

Kyst rides along my back and takes in the party with about as much excitement as I do, if her occasional purr of delight and enthusiastic grip on my shoulders say anything about her mood. There are a lot of adults here, though no one I really know aside from the hornless Queen who momma is sure to try and talk to – and so I avoid her by looping around the outskirts and taking in the sounds of the songs they sing.

Despite my eagerness to come, there doesn’t seem much to do aside from watching, and so I gather up my courage and select a face out of the group that seems approachable and unrestrained by any of the other adults present. She was a unicorn, which I am sure will keep along well with mother’s restrictions on the company I keep, and while momma may have missed her pretty song about the Goddess, I did not.

Her horn had glowed while she sang, which I thought was pretty neat, and she was okay looking for a lady not from the mountain – surely she was not one of Arah’s beautiful, gleaming golden daughters or the splendid beauty of the princess Lothiriel, but she had a fair buttermilk coat dipped in chocolate and I rather enjoyed the color of blue that tinted her horn and tail. I trot up towards her with a smile on my eager face, not sure how the mare will take to my approach but hopeful for a conversation all the same; while young, I know quite a lot, and I take pride in what momma has taught me of conversation mostly because I could have been doing much more entertaining and useful things during all that time we’d spent blabbering to strangers.

"Hi! I’m Rikyn!" I dapperly explain, bowing my miniature nub of a horn in her direction with a sweeping forward movement of my right fore hoof, "And this is Kyst. I rather liked your song." My smile is friendly and gleaming, golden eyes bright and cheerful in all the ways that the griffon’s are cold and scrutinizing, not sure how she feels about her bonded’s little boy talking to a strange woman of the Edge. She still clicks a terse hello towards the buckskin, however, for which I am grateful – but I still feel an urge to send her toppling off my back and into the grass for being rude to my new potential friend.

@[Sikeax]
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance] - by Rikyn - 07-25-2014, 12:06 PM