[OPEN] Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

Sikeax.

The name makes my ears twitch with its weirdness. Its even more bizarre than Zikar-Sin who had two names, and I’m actually thankful she gives me a nickname to call her by, one that fits her sweetly surprised face at having been folded into his company much better than the ugly harshness of the former syllables. Sikeax is a name for a murdering warrioress; Sia is what this pretty woman should be.

My laugh is short and not mocking as she attempts to pin a name on me, too. Its okay, I guess, but I playfully smile and prance on little cloven hooves to send my golden eyes burning with good humor and a sure sign that I enjoyed her attempts to bond us together with the use of shortened titles. My friends are all children, and the thought of having an adult one is exciting, all thoughts tangling in with another thing to call myself besides just Ry – which was a type of oat according to mother’s lessons, and I was not food. "Ryn," I say, a ripple of pleasure out the sound of the name riding the length of my long, lashed tail as I beam brightly back at her.

She uses the name she came up with again but I don’t blame her – I did answer about all of a half second before she started talking and likely didn’t have time to readjust her synapses. Fine by me, because she’s inviting me to sing a song, and it dawns on me with a sudden sense of failure that I know no songs (at least not ones appropriate for a party) and she’ll have to teach me one before we can. But, my ears prick back up when she says we’re making our own, a new light finding my face in that we could do such a thing.

Make a song? I hoped it was about wartimes and pretty damsels, that way Erebos and I could sing it together later while we went on our “patrols.”

"Sure!" I blurt, loosing a lot of my princely tact in my excitement and swiftly reaching to recover it as I nod cordially and attempt to restrain my smile from exploding all over the clearing – until it falls suddenly under the weight of a realization, "I don’t know much about the Moon Goddess though." My look of chagrin is probably humorous, but I don’t care; momma had gone over where the Gods lived and what magic they held precedence over, but as if she had forgotten that the Moon was once her Goddess, she kept to the Storm God in her lessons until now, and it seemed rude to sing songs to a God not involved in tonight’s festivities aside from the presence of himself and his dam.

@[Sikeax]
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance] - by Rikyn - 08-14-2014, 09:53 AM