the Rift

|| Gold Rush

Grimmrot Posts: 11
Aurora Basin Apprentice
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 3 {Ages in Tallsun} Buff: NOVICE
Nyte
Grimmrot

My saviour's response to the idiotic bird takes me by surprise. She talks of her lineage (which I find rather disgusting, and probably very untrue) and how she simply cannot help but to be the useless thing that she is, but I am as uncertain of her words as I am of my legs at the moment. The poor things are still shaking from their past endeavours, and I'm not sure that I will be able to go on. The horned lady has started speaking of an offer for me, however, and my aching pillars feel rejuvenated at the prospect of gaining something from this proposal. I furrow a brow as I consider this deal -- my undying gratitude in return for some unknown subject -- but I do not dwell on the matter for long; the ebony lass has removed herself from my presence, and I am quick to immerse myself in hers.

"This offer of yours... What does it include? Should it consider a job of some sort, then I'll let you know right now that I am not one for manual labour... Unless, of course, it will be of some benefit for me?" I cast a sly glance towards her, hoping to read her rather stern face for some sort of lead to go by. I find none in the molten abyss of her eye.

My lips tremble in hesitation; holding my words back in a much wiser approach than my moving tongue. I do not know whether to proceed with this interaction or to halt its process altogether -- although I'd be lying if I wasn't at all interested in what may be about to unfold. All that I can hope for now is a place for my weary legs to rest, and for some reason I can sense that in this foreign mare.

Rather than posing a question for her to answer with more evasive words, I state my position as clearly as I can. "If where we are going is far off, I certainly hope there will be some place where I can rest." I sigh as if for effect, swinging my thick rope of a tail while I try to match the armored woman's pace.

Praesent luctus, nisl eu pretium porta, lacus nibh ultricies leo, viverra viverra lacus lectus sit amet augue. "talk talk talk"

{Ugh why do I take so long to write her... She's so easy to write! XD So it's sorta poopy but my muse for this thread is shot. Time for round two!}

Just watch my fire continue to burn
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image| Code by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
|| Gold Rush - by Grimmrot - 07-23-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Grimmrot - 08-11-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Illynx - 08-22-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Grimmrot - 08-22-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Illynx - 08-25-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Grimmrot - 08-27-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Illynx - 08-31-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: || Gold Rush - by Grimmrot - 09-08-2014, 09:00 PM