the Rift

Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God listened gently as Lakota spoke, nodding along with the honesty of her words. His kind gaze was thoughtful, allowing her to finish before his bearded jaw shifted with unsaid words. He had no doubt the Poisoner loved Ktulu, but did she love her back? His mind shifted to Midas, and the child they had produced, Ranjiri. He had heard plenty from Midas, lamenting their broken relationship, but Ktulu had been comparatively silent on the matter. Had she not loved him at all? Was Lakota so sure that she was the one to hold the heart of such an untamed mare?

Very likely she did.

Sighing softly, the God nodded.

"She has two other children, as I'm sure you know.." The question wasn't meant to illicit a response, more so it was the God speaking his thoughts out loud. "And you've now both settled out of my lands, in the Edge." Sadness tainted his voice with this latter comment. "I assume Ktulu also has expressed her desire to this conception to be made possible?"

Messages In This Thread
Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 07-24-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 07-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by God of the Earth - 08-18-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Ktulu - 08-19-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 08-20-2014, 08:11 PM