the Rift

Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

Ktulu was late arriving to the shrines and by the time she'd made it the God of the Earth was already standing with Lakota. The Earth God's voice was unmistakable. It was strong yet gentle, his words spoken clearly enough that even at a distance she could hear him pointing out that she already had two other children and that she and Lakota had settled outside of the God's own lands. The Foothills, or Hidden Falls now, would always hold the largest part of her heart. It was home.

As the Constrictor took her place by her mate's side she dipped her head to the God. "I have consented to Lakota's desire." She answered his question. "I only want to make her happy. If she desires a family, to be a mother, then I will give her exactly what she wants." Who was she to deny Lakota the joys and sorrows and pains of motherhood? Her head turned and she gazed at the mare that she considered to be the better half of herself. She had loved Midas in her own way, had wanted to make them work, but had given up when their relationship had begun to fracture.

"I want Lakota to be in my life forever. I want to give her the family that she wants but I cannot without your help." It was hard for her to admit that she could not to something even when it was obvious. Would he deny them? Would it be because they no longer resided in the Falls?

"You will always be my God." Ktulu whispered. "No matter what herd I live in, no matter if I leave Helovia or make this my permanent home. I will always pray to you and seek guidance from you."

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 07-24-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 07-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Ktulu - 08-19-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Hope is the Heartbeat of the Soul - by Lakota - 08-20-2014, 08:11 PM